by heike_b83

Original Post

[OPEN] [CoL] Sims do cross stich only at the pool

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a pool and let your Sim doe a crossstich
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim will no matter what the weather is always go and sit by the pool
What do you expect to see? That my Sim go sit on the nearest chair
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. install country living

Everytime i let my Sim doe the crossstich they go and sit by the pool. no matter the weather it can snow and they still walk outside to stitch by the pool.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,374 Views)

Re: [CoL] Sims do cross stich only at the pool

★ Novice
@heike_b83 It's happening to me too. Every time I tell them to cross stich they change into their swimming suit and sit on the pool's edge. Even in winter. I had to save them from freezing to death several times. They won't stich anywhere else, not even if I tell them to sit elsewhere.
Message 2 of 4 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is the first time I tried cross stitching, and my sim child is about to freeze to death because she sat at the pool in the cold of winter to do her stitching. I queued her up to move somewhere else to sit and she did leave the pool but that was rough for a moment.

Message 3 of 4 (1,286 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Today's patch may have fixed this issue.  Is anyone still seeing this issue (without mods or cc) after updating the game?

Version numbers for today's patch:

PC: 1.90.358.1030

Mac: 1.90.358.1230
Console: 1.61

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (835 Views)