by crinrict

Original Post

[CoL] [NKSP] Can't send wool to Plopsy customers

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ship wool through the mailbox to Plopsy customers
What happens when the bug occurs? I receive the money for the transaction, but the item remains in my inventory. I can send it several times and earn money each time, as well as sell it through the inventory sell section. If I sell it through the inventory sell, it greys out but does not leave my inventory.
What do you expect to see? When I send an item, in this particular case the wool, it should leave my inventory and go to the Plopsy customer.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This started the first day of the Cottage Living release.

I have mods, but with the mods both on and off, the issue remains. If I back completely out of the game, I have been able to successfully send twice.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (426 Views)

Re: Can't send wool to Plopsy customers

Hero
@AmittyWood Do all other items work well ? Have you tried replacing the mailbox ?

Did you get the wool as a gift or from your llama ? There's several issues with stuck produce you got gifted

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (401 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have replaced the mailbox.

I currently have a couple items for sale that have not been purchased besides wool, just waiting for a customer. As soon as that happens I will update. 

The wool is from my llama, not gifted. 

Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (390 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I apologize for the delay. I was able to get on today long enough to successfully send socks through the mailbox to a Plospy customer.

Message 4 of 5 (357 Views)

Hero
@AmittyWood Thanks for checking.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (346 Views)