Original Post

Highlighted

[CoL] Gifting one serving of Garden Salad to rabbit counts as meat

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Czech
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work., Get together., City living., Cats and Dogs., Get famous., Island living., Discover university., Eco-lifestyle., Snowy escape., Cottage living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go give the rabbit one serving of garden salad, and it will show you like - Give a meat dish.
What happens when the bug occurs? Vegetarian diet 1 serving is shown to the rabbit as a meat diet.
What do you expect to see? So that for a rabbit and a bird, 1 portion of a vegetarian diet is displayed as a vegetarian diet and not as a meat diet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Vegetarian diet. Yes or no ?

I wanted to give the rabbit a vegetarian diet, but in the end it didn't happen. Because when I wanted to give him 1 serving of garden salad, it turned out to be like - Give food from meat. But if I offered a whole bowl with 8 servings, then it showed correctly as - Vegetarian diet. I'm no greedy but that shouldn't be the case. See. Pictures. I have a game in Czech. The text I wrote was translated using Google Translator.

Vegetarian diet..jpg

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (574 Views)

Re: [CoL] Gifting one serving of Garden Salad to rabbit counts as meat

Hero
@elisnmiami Did you just test garden salad or other vegetarian foods ? Do you see the same for others ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (538 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I will find out. Then I'll do the documentation, and let you know.
Message 3 of 5 (520 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I'm sorry it took so long. Only the Garden Salad does it. So I doubt anyone will do anything about it.
Message 4 of 5 (492 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm having the same problem! the garden salad is only being counted as a meat meal Frown

Message 5 of 5 (438 Views)