Re: [CL] [ECO] [GT] Beetles and Crickets doesn't count as Care for Animals in cl

by crinrict

Original Post

[CoL] [ECO] [GT] Beetles and Crickets doesn't count as Care for Animals in clubs

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, including kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a club with the gig "Care for Animals" and have a hive with crickets or beetles from Ecolifestyle
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims just cares for the larvae/maggots/worms but not the beetles and crickets. These actions are not autonomous for these insects and we don't even get point from them.
What do you expect to see? Sims just cares for the larvae/maggots/worms but not the beetles and crickets. These actions are not autonomous for these insects and we don't even get point from them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

1 - As you see in the images below I chose the club gig to "Care for Animals"

1.png

2 - Everything is alright with larvae

2.png

3 - But with beetles and crickets doesn't count as club activity

3.png

EDIT by Crinrict: Fixed template

Message 1 of 4 (437 Views)

Re: [CL] [ECO] [GT] Beetles and Crickets doesn't count as Care for Animals in cl

Hero
@ceunon20 You put City Living as pack for this. Which part is from City Living ? Did you mean to put C&D ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (392 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
@ceunon20You put City Living as pack for this. Which part is from City Living ? Did you mean to put C&D ?

It's Cottage Livimg, sry

I forgot the "o" between there :D

Message 3 of 4 (368 Views)

Hero
@ceunon20 Wasn't sure which pack that club rule came with. I find it odd that maggots count tbh but I guess these can be seen as animals :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (329 Views)