Re: Crumplebuttom's horticultural store is always closed.

by Simalleyaile

Original Post

★ Pro

@fernanda_l wrote:

Yes, there is a food stand in the lot and it works normally.
I tested in a new game and it does work in HoB, but in the game I am playing that I placed the horticulture store in Newcrest, it is not working neither in Newcrest or HoB and the Crumplebutton sisters say they are the owners but they never open the store.
The HoB grocery store is functioning normally and is open, the problem is the Crumplebutton sisters' store.

Are you saying that the Horticultural Stand does not open EVEN in HoB in your main save? As well as in Newcrest?

Have you tried Repairing your game? 

There are other suggesting on Crinrict's blog:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/general-troubleshooting/ 

Message 11 of 18 (686 Views)

Hero

There's a lot of people just clicking me too so to everyone here:

Does it still not work if you hire a food stall person as Nick suggested ? 

Tagging @fernanda_l @Echo17121 @Pamtastic72 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (635 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

There's a lot of people just clicking me too so to everyone here:

Does it still not work if you hire a food stall person as Nick suggested ? 

Tagging @fernanda_l @Echo17121 @Pamtastic72 

I actually don't have the option to click on either of them like Nick said. Nothing happens. 

If I use littlemssams professional employees mod and turn it on someone will show up to the garden stall but not the grocery one. 

But I don't have options to click until that happens. So not sure what's different.

Message 13 of 18 (631 Views)

Hero
@Echo17121 Did you try other hoods as Evergreen Harbor as well to see if it works there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 18 (625 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not yet, I just had a baby recently so my time playing is very limited. I had the idea of an urban farming deal in evergreen harbor so that's the only place I've tried so far. I didn't even realize we could place them anywhere else until I saw them in the menu. 

Message 15 of 18 (614 Views)

Hero
@Echo17121 Would be good if you could do a short to see if it's related to Eco since eco is a bit special with the different development states. Sulani as well so it trying on one of the base game neighborhoods would be helpful

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 18 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem only when I'm trying to include them in Eco Lifestyle's Community Spaces - I've specifically tried with the Community Garden Space and the Markets Space - 

Although the stalls will satisfy the stall requirement, the stall will never open.

NoVendorMarkets.jpg

It does work on other types of lots, such as parks.  The "hire Vendor" is available, and a vendor will show up, work the stalls, and you can purchase as expected.

So it seems to be a glitch especially for the 4 special lots that came with EL.  Shame, cause they are the only lot type that will automatically provide a vendor.  

Seconds later, changed to Park, and works perfectly.

VendorPark.jpg

Message 17 of 18 (560 Views)

Hero
@Simalleyaile Could you please make a separate thread for the community spaces. Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (537 Views)