by kusurusu

Original Post

[CoL] Crumplebottom Cousins - No Social Medium Errands

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except Country Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ask Agnes or Agatha for errands
What happens when the bug occurs? "What's the Scuttlebutt?" (also known as "Sniff Out the Secrets" or "The Game's Afoot") isn't available even though all the requirements (score, cooldown etc.) are fulfilled
What do you expect to see? aforementioned errands
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Unlike all the other villager help drama nodes, ..._SocialMedium_AgathaCrumplebottom and ..._SocialMedium_AgnesCrumplebottom have no <E n="bucket"> tags which is probably why those two errands never appear.

Message 1 of 4 (575 Views)

Re: [XB1][CoL] Crumplebottom Cousins - No Social Medium Errands

Hero
@kusurusu Did you tag this as console as it's only happening on console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (562 Views)

★ Pro
@crinrict No, I added the tag because I encountered the issue on console - removed it again
Message 3 of 4 (550 Views)

Hero
@kusurusu OK. Thanks for clarifying.

Console doesn't need it's own threads anymore unless it's only occuring on console :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (547 Views)