by vyvexthorne

Original Post

[CoL] Bunnies don't spawn anymore

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.42.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except journey to batoo
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After all the first generation bunnies have passed away, look and find that no new bunnies appear again.
What happens when the bug occurs? The rabbits that were first spawned in when I started first playing cottage living were the only rabbits to appear. After they became elderly and all of them passed away no new bunnies ever spawned again. I look all over brand bramblewood and I can’t find any.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see that when the first group of bunnies all passed away that a big group of new bunnies will all spawn in.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Nothing to add here

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 3 (1,511 Views)

Re: [CoL] Bunnies don't spawn anymore

Hero
@moho8677 Are you sure 1.42 is your game version or is that a type ? The current one is 1.45 but Cottage Living wouldn't work on 1.42 so I assume this is a typo, just making sure.

Which lot are you playing ? Did you place a trunk on your lot or is this in the wild only ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,481 Views)

Re: [CoL] Bunnies don't spawn anymore

★★★ Guide

I had this problem as well on pc. I got the task to look for bunnies and then noticed that there were none around. I looked around desperately for about 3 in game days and even the rabbit homes were empty.  What ended up fixing it for me is using the debug menu on the rabbit home to spawn in a bunny. After waiting a few minutes a bunny hopped out of the tree stump. Later when I went back to my home lot I noticed a wild one there... and then they were everywhere again.  

To use debug menu turn on testing cheats and then shift click (or on console hold B and press A) on the rabbit hidey hole. A debug option should show up allowing you to spawn a rabbit in the hole. You can then try to lure it out or just wait around like I did. .. If that doesn't work you could also try using the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat and just grab some rabbits in the build / buy menu and place them around your lot. Maybe that'll trigger more bunnies to appear as well. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,465 Views)