by SappySifaka

Original Post

Clubs no longer gather autonomously

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs All GPs SPS The Sims 4: Luxury Party Stuff The Sims 4: Perfect Patio Stuff The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff The Sims 4: Romantic Garden Stuff The Sims 4: Vintage Glamour Stuff The Sims 4: Fitness Stuff The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff The Sims 4: Moschino Stuff The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff The Sims 4: Nifty Knitting Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a club hangout set as a bar (general and/or specific bar) Play households with and/or without household members in said club Visit bars
What happens when the bug occurs? Clubs no longer gather autonomously at bars.
What do you expect to see? Clubs gathering autonomously at bars, even clubs with no members from active household.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After 11/10 patch.

thank you

Message 1 of 6 (231 Views)

Re: Clubs no longer gather autonomously

Hero
@SappySifaka Just bars ?

There's an older thread somewhere for club gathers not working. I can't find it anymore though so I don't remember the solution that had

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (219 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It was just bars.  Cafes and other lots I've had no issue with.  I fiddled around with a few things, including removing all platforms from the bar, and for the time being, it seems to be resolved.  I'm not sure if removing the platforms is what did it, or if it was coincidence.  I'd like to keep this open for a bit longer in case anything changes.  

Message 3 of 6 (214 Views)

Hero
@SappySifaka Could you try adding platforms to a cafe and see if that breaks that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (211 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

most auto club gathering needs at lease 3 or more members on the same lot to auto start . that's if the club is sign to any bar/ Nightclubs/etc lots

Message 5 of 6 (190 Views)

Hero
@SappySifaka Did you have some time to test if platforms break other lots or if it was a one off ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (169 Views)