Re: Apex Legends Clubs

by oddgamer4200

Original Post

Re: Clubs and Crossplay Kicked

★★★ Novice

I was also kicked from my own club "by admins" which there were none (well - I was) after launching the game.

The club is still there, same name, same tag, same logo, with one member, don't know who that would be.

Message 21 of 32 (652 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any time you switch profiles while the app is active... It will kick u from your club... Annoying bug

Message 22 of 32 (633 Views)

★★ Novice

and now it happens again, now i lost the club to someone i dont know !!!  Fix this issue asap!!! 

There must be a warning or a choise to leave leave the club not kicked directly in the screen before lobbyn !!!!! 

Message 23 of 32 (611 Views)

★★ Novice

This realy sucks, some support member must be able to make me admin again !! 

This is a realy stupid BUG, this is so enoying that it makes me whanna stop playing again !!

Message 24 of 32 (594 Views)

Apex Legends Clubs

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ODDGAMER420
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I had just loaded the game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just loaded in
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.11.20. 04:12 pm est.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I got kicked from my own club when i was the only admin there was 2 other player in my club but they werent even club captains
What should be happening instead? I should still be the admin of my club HiON
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ask some devs to make there own club and then leave the game repeatedly till the isse happens then root the source from the error

I have no clue what happened but i had a badass club name and now its gone because of the bug. I want my club back please, when i enetered the game from main menu it pulled me into a screen where it said the admin removed me from my club and i was the only admin. Please fix this

Message 25 of 32 (626 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Clubs

★★★ Novice

One of my clubmates Northface766 got into a voice party with me and told me that the club says i still have ownership but wony ler me access even if i seach by name and join. Theres only a 50 level cap and im lvl 300, and rank req is bronze and im silver. I dont know whats going on because it still says that im admin

Message 26 of 32 (608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah i just got this same Club Bug. im the owner of the club and my friend got kicked. (Club - Cheeky Clappers [CLAP] ) please fix

Message 27 of 32 (581 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ChaoticCaustic One of my club members is on Xbox and she almost every day gets the boot from our club... we invite her back and within a day or two she gets kicked again this is a consistent issue with the cross play players. I'm on ps4 pro, i'm the club owner. i have noticed if i leave her as a grunt it takes longer for the kick but if i make her a captain, she's gone again within 24 hrs of the change.
Message 28 of 32 (555 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got kicked again. The same like last time...

Message 29 of 32 (528 Views)

★ Novice

Same exact thing happened to me today right after a game I had had the club since day one

Message 30 of 32 (451 Views)