[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? resolt18081971
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Club Tab / In-game Character Select Screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Requested to join a club, now I see I have the club tag. But under Club Tab, it defaults to Club Finding functions.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All matches.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.02.21 roughly
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to confirm if I am in a club I requested to join (despite having a club tag attached to my in-game name, of the correct club.) Unable to communicate with members or admin of the club. (I joined the club solely through the club finder. No outside information.) Data Center is SALT LAKE CITY.
What should be happening instead? Either I receive confirmation I was rejected, or the Club Tab should show the Club I am now in.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do not allow club tag to appear on in-game name without the Club Tab in lobby reflecting that I was accepted into the club, or rejected. (Defaults to Club Finder)

Do not know if club tag simply erroneously assigned to profile name by mistake, or if I actually am in club (and being a non-participant!) I attached screenshots of the problem as well as my DxDiag. Hope this helps. (MY DATA CENTER IS SALT LAKE CITY)

Message 1 of 51 (8,889 Views)

Re: Club Tag attached to in-game name, lobby Club Tab is empty / Requested to Jo

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am having this problem as well and it is very annoying to show as in a Club in the in-game matches but not showing any Club data in the Club tab at the home menu. Click Club just shows the Find/Create a Club options.

Message 2 of 51 (8,794 Views)

Re: Club Tag attached to in-game name, lobby Club Tab is empty / Requested to Jo

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Just updating here, that I received notification in-game lobby today at 6:30 (roughly) that my request to join the club was either expired or declined. I also received a notification that admin removed me from the club (I don't remember specific wording.) Not sure what actually happened here.

My screen name no longer has the club tag attached to my ingame name.

Message 3 of 51 (8,756 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It appears that this bug occurs whenever a player requests to join a club, the tag appears on the name soon after requesting, and remains there until some timeout prompt shows up.

I requested to join a different club and the tag also appeared immediately, then requested another, and the tag appears again.

Message 4 of 51 (8,715 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the reports! The team is currently looking into this issue. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 51 (8,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Has anyone found a way to fix this yet?
Message 6 of 51 (8,640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same problem for me! I have the [SKYE] attach to my in-game name! I don't know how to remove this and i'm not on any club...  Thanks

Message 7 of 51 (8,615 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

This is an issue the team is still investigating. Unfortunately I don't have any information on when this may be fixed, but hopefully it will be soon. Thanks for your patience on this while it's under investigation!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 51 (8,608 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Great! Thanks Standard smile
Message 9 of 51 (8,603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here Frown

Message 10 of 51 (8,566 Views)