Clown makeup keeps applying when I change makeup and piercings

by brianbarnes96

Original Post

Clown makeup keeps applying when I change makeup and piercings

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.3.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living Get together Cottage living Up all night digital content get to work my wedding stories life of the party digital content get famous city living awesome animal hats digital content strangerville parenthood vampires seasons kids room stuff eco lifestyle discovery university dine out dream home decorator Star Wars: Journey to Batuu outdoor retreat my first pet stuff cats and dogs realm of magic jungle adventure nifty knitting snowy escape spa day cool kitchen stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into create a sim and change makeup and piercings.
What happens when the bug occurs? It automatically gives you clown face makeup when you change your sim’s makeup and piercings it happens to both male and female sim’s. It started happening after I installed the deluxe version upgrade.
What do you expect to see? Not for it to give clown makeup when you don’t even apply it yourself.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Should I just uninstall the up all night pack since that included the clown makeup?

Message 1 of 1 (334 Views)