Cloud and Star Gazing issue, exercise issue

by helenthehunter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cloud and Star Gazing issue, exercise issue

★★ Guide

My sim will not cloud or star gaze if you try by clicking on their body for the option.  It just drops out of the queue.  They can cloud/star gaze with another sim if chosen from the conversation menu.

Possibly related is a problem with ground based exercise - sit-ups etc. The sim walks to the spot then does a sort of jump but doesn't exercise.  I think they may both be problems with the sim doing things on the ground, but if not I will happily separate these into 2 threads.

Problem happens with and without mods/cc.

Installed - GTW, GT, CL, OR, SD, DO, KRS.

Message 1 of 5 (7,443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cloud and Star Gazing issue, exercise issue

★★ Guide

Just updated to latest patch and in a brand new vanilla game both issues are fixed. 

Thanks for your time.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (8,370 Views)

All Replies

Hero

There's a known issue but I guess yours sounds different: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-CL-Cloudgaze-option-gone-when-apartment-lot-i...

I have not have any resets with neither interactions.

Which lots did you try ? Apartments ? Old worlds ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (7,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I was on Agave Abode in OS. Haven't tried in MS yet.  It's kind of the opposite of the one you linked to as I can cloudgaze with others but not alone.

Message 3 of 5 (7,360 Views)

Hero

Do you have any last exception files you could attach ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (7,351 Views)

★★ Guide

Just updated to latest patch and in a brand new vanilla game both issues are fixed. 

Thanks for your time.

Message 5 of 5 (8,371 Views)