Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AmusingCow1
Date/time issue occurred 9/16/2021
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? Domination
Summarize your bug I tried to join an online Franchise, but it won't let me, and I keep getting the error message " our servers cannot process your request at this time". I'm the 32nd person that is trying to take the last team available in the league
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try and join a franchise as the last person I guess
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't join the league
What do you expect to see? This fixed or an explanation as to why I can't join the league
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I can provide a video if one is needed.

Message 61 of 233 (1,519 Views)

33/32 Teams in a Madden Franchise?

★★★ Newbie

Currently, we have an online Madden Franchise and it is now saying we have 33/32 teams with users, however when you go to the "members" screen 1 team has no user. This is actually a huge problem as we have already put in lots and lots of time into this franchise and now one of the teams has no user, and it wont let us add 1 last user into the league because it believes there is 33 somehow? I'm guessing maybe 2 people tried to join in at the same time and it glitched out or something, but I will attach photos to better explain what I'm seeing. 

Message 62 of 233 (1,610 Views)

Re: 33/32 Teams in a Madden Franchise?

Community Manager
Moved over to the Bug Reports board for Madden NFL 22.

Kent.png
Message 63 of 233 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I fix this? Is there someone I can speak with? This franchise has hundreds of hours sunk into it.

Message 64 of 233 (1,581 Views)

@PhenomBling unfortunately, this issue has been reported by other players too already. The issue seems to occur if a player leaves the league or tries to change his/her role.

I did not see a solution yet, unfortunately, but I've merged your post to the respective thread (for better visibility). I hope it will be solved for you soon. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 65 of 233 (1,529 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent Can we get some acknowledgement that you are working on this bug? Why is it listed as solved? This has absolutely not been solved. This is a game breaking issue and it's insulting to provide the solution of "just do an owners league instead" 

Message 66 of 233 (1,492 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @hbkpaige

Yes, we are looking into the 33/32 team issue. I don't currently have a time frame on when it may be fixed, but it is under investigation. 

Thanks for bearing with us while we're working on this. 

Kent.png
Message 67 of 233 (1,472 Views)

32/32 team league bug

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KingdomGaming-fb
Date/time issue occurred 09/24/2021
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
What is your Franchise League Name? KingdomGaming CF
Summarize your bug when having the 32 person accept the invite to join for a FULL league and error pops up saying the servers cannot process the request at this time when creating you coach or player.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a league with 31 invites and send out multiple invites for the 32nd spot.
What happens when the bug occurs? and error message will tell you you it cannot process server request
What do you expect to see? the game load properly and the league to have 32 of 32 users

ive tried to lower player number and save ive tried to run as public,Manually join using password and restart system error occurs across all alt accounts as well!

Message 68 of 233 (1,492 Views)

Re: 32/32 team league bug

★★★ Newbie

Same problem 

Message 69 of 233 (1,474 Views)

So Many Issues

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? dontgiveabuc
Date/time issue occurred All the time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
What is your Franchise League Name? "GWFL" and "Domination FEA"
Summarize your bug This game is so broken. When will this be fixed. I don't know why I even spend my money - 31 users allowed into a franchise - CPU only selected for firing and users are getting fired. When they are fired they are booted from the league. Can't resend an invite because "they are a member" but they can't find the league - Kicking meter wind arrow doesn't show which way the wind is. Appears to be 90 degrees off - Trade deadline cannot be turned off to allow trades
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? - League can't run properly. CPU teams always do stupid stuff - Can't keep good users. CPU teams always do stupid stuff - Miss kicks because the wind is wrong - Teams cannot make trades
What do you expect to see? A game that works. How does it lose so much?

This game is so broken. When will this be fixed. I don't know why I even spend my money:

• 31 users allowed into a franchise
  • CPU only selected for firing and users are getting fired. When they are fired they are booted from the league. Can't resend an invite because "they are a member" but they can't find the league
  • Kicking meter wind arrow doesn't show which way the wind is. Appears to be 90 degrees off
  • Trade deadline cannot be turned off to allow trades

This is just a few off hand. Anyone find a fix?

Message 70 of 233 (1,441 Views)