[Cloud Franchise] 32 Users cannot (re)join Online League

by SponsoredByNike

Original Post

Re: [Cloud Franchise] 32 Users cannot (re)join Online League

★★ Novice

EA put more thought and work into MUT than Franchise leagues.  Notice that there are no complaints coming from the  MUT leagues... I'm just sayin.  🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

Message 211 of 233 (1,326 Views)

Re: CFM Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

What’s up Madden Lovers. Seems as I may have found a work around to the 31 man glitch and hopefully it helps everyone. Once you can determine which coach is causing the glitch you must go in as an owner with a different user that has not been a part of the league. That user must hire a generic coach and remain an owner. Once you sim you can then clear the glitch and allow for other users to join. I have NOT been successful with inviting the 32nd user so I send them the username and password to their dm (dangerous game I know). The most important part is ensuring you advance with that generic coach in place (Harbaugh in my instance because it was the ravens who glitched). Glad we didn’t have to start our league over!! *** one last note. We had the new user join as owner instead of coach. It allowed him to enter. You will no longer have the ability to have a coaches only league**

Message 212 of 233 (1,225 Views)

Community Manager

@T2dajallday25 wrote:

What’s up Madden Lovers. Seems as I may have found a work around to the 31 man glitch and hopefully it helps everyone. Once you can determine which coach is causing the glitch you must go in as an owner with a different user that has not been a part of the league. That user must hire a generic coach and remain an owner. Once you sim you can then clear the glitch and allow for other users to join. I have NOT been successful with inviting the 32nd user so I send them the username and password to their dm (dangerous game I know). The most important part is ensuring you advance with that generic coach in place (Harbaugh in my instance because it was the ravens who glitched). Glad we didn’t have to start our league over!!

Can we get confirmation from others this works?

Blueberry.png
Message 213 of 233 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry NOPE IT DOESN'T
Message 214 of 233 (1,148 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you happen to have It on PS5? That’s what I was using. I wouldn’t mind adding you and seeing if we can walk through it t2dajallday25 is my PSN. I’ve posted this in PlayStation groups on Facebook and has worked 100%

Message 215 of 233 (1,139 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It does not always work. One of the problems is that some teams will just have a phantom user just stuck there no matter what we do.
Message 216 of 233 (895 Views)

★★ Novice

Everyone does realize, if this doesn't get fixed this game it will exist next game. As the madden franchise engine carries over game to game, this issue will plague the next game and all that come after. Owner only leagues aren't the answer you run out of funds, and can't sign players in FA for losing teams ect. I would like to see the issue at least guaranteed to not be on the next madden. Or at least acknowledged that they are aware of the problem, addressed on a public level and not just hidden in some forum. I don't care about features at this point, a functional mode would be preferable.

Message 217 of 233 (795 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

Can we please get some kind of assurance that this was looked at and tested thoroughly for the next game. Literally nothing matters to the CFM community as far as new upgrades to the game mode if we can't have full leagues. There is no workaround despite what people have put in chat, happened to a throwback league we made a month ago and not a single suggestion worked. 

This has to be addressed, if this happens again after a YEAR of us in here telling you guys and providing detailed descriptions, I don't know what you all are doing there...

Message 218 of 233 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

just had this happen once again in Madden 23..........it looks like the devs tried to ignore this issue from the last cycle, hoping it would go away but now they can't ignore it and need to fix it.  

Message 219 of 233 (489 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yep, I've heard of others getting it too, but we haven't replaced anyone in ours yet because we can barely play the game with all the other glitches. 

@EA_Blueberry This has not been fixed from Madden 22. Do they plan on working on it this year or are we just punting to Madden 24?

Message 220 of 233 (459 Views)