Platform:PlayStation 5
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SponsoredByNike
Date/time issue occurred Aug 28-30
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? The PS5 Franchise
Summarize your bug Users trying to join franchise get "Servers cannot process request at this time, please try again"
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to Join online franchise
What happens when the bug occurs? Users trying to join franchise get "Servers cannot process request at this time, please try again"
What do you expect to see? Users should be able to get into the franchise with no issue.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

For the last 2 days we can't get anyone to join our franchise without getting a servers cannot process error. It's pretty frustrating that we can't get our franchise members in. It's making the mode unplayable. 

[EDIT: slightly modified thread title to improve visbility/clarity]

Message 35 of 233 (17,715 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CFM Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_KentWe figured out the fix to this. The only way to get around it is to start fresh and lock your league to Owner Only. Coaches are what is causing the issue to have an extra user.

We tested it for 3 days and after 3 league recreations, it seems that coach leagues have an issue with retirement that leaves an extra coach in your league even after the user has left. This is why people can't fill their leagues past 31/32 no matter what they do.

We did a test league with just owners and filled it with 32 people, and it was the only way to get around it. Hope this helps everyone. It's been a very frustrating last few days as we had to put 32 owners on hold while we tried to figure this out. There wasn't any guidance from EA, but I hope this helps everyone with the same issue.

EA_Blueberry: This post was marked solved as a temporary workaround fix. The team is still actively looking into addressing this.

View in thread

Message 44 of 233 (21,095 Views)

All Replies

Why are player gamertags not allowed back in franchise after leaving?

★★★ Newbie

Need some answers please

Message 1 of 233 (17,118 Views)

[Franchise] Crash while changing from coach to owner: unable to rejoin CFM

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

In my online connected franchise I went to change from a coach to owner during that time it kicked me out now I’m unable to join the league because it says that I’m already in the league the commissioner is unable to send me an invite but my team is available. 
bengals 

[EDIT: slightly modified the thread title to improve clarity/visibility if other players face the same issue]

Message 2 of 233 (17,927 Views)

Re: Change from coach to owner; crashed now I’m unable to join franchise

@HipHopHippie4523 I'd suggest to contact EA Help (see contact details below). Since they are able to track your account, hopefully they are able to reset your team settings. But to be honest, I'm not sure whether they can really do this.

anyways, please let us know whether EA Help could solve the issue. If no, I will move your post to the bug reports section.

hope that helps. good luck!

EA Help
website: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=madden-nfl-21&community=true
twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
facebook: www.facebook.com/eahelphub

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 3 of 233 (17,880 Views)

Franchise Lag

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I’m currently in a madden franchise but the servers aren’t reading me in the franchise . So when i click it it gives me an error. In the league itself it’s saying my team is available any chance how to fix this ? Can anybody help on this issue??

Message 4 of 233 (17,771 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OK thank you I will definitely reach out to them and get back to you. This is a widespread issue among my franchise community members across multiple online franchises

from the first coach interview and custom/live playbooks causing dysync errors. To being unable to play as a coach and needing to create an owner it’s happening to a lot of us in the connected franchise community

Thanks again

Message 5 of 233 (17,863 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Current update from EA HELP. 

I believe you, the reason I ask is because since this issue seems to be related with how the game works, I won't really have a tool or button to fix it from where I am which means I'll need to report it. So I did check and see some known issues about the desync issue so it looks like the game teams are aware of that, but I couldn't find anything specifically about the inability to rejoin the league. So what I can do from here is go ahead and set this ticket as a bug report and include this information, but I would definitely suggest posting to the forums as well with specifically what is happening. I'd also give it some time if you haven't, as it could be something to do on the back end to sync before it would let you back in.

I'll be reporting it from here as well, but the tough part is, I don't have any sort of tool that would allow me to change anything in franchise mode. I can report and track the issue for you, but if you don't see it on the forums. 

Ok thanks so much, I'll note that here as well. Aye, I mean a bug report is just that, it's a report of a bug, since the game just launched there may be more bugs than normal which may mean it takes some time to get these but hopefully we can get this fixed as soon as possible!

Message 6 of 233 (17,860 Views)

Re: Crash while changing from coach to owner: now I’m unable to join cloud franc

★★★★ Novice

Bro same thing happened to me did you figure it out yet?? 

Message 7 of 233 (17,859 Views)

Re: Crash while changing from coach to owner: now I’m unable to join cloud franc

★★★★ Novice

No I uninstalled the game deleted some of the manage Files and it still wouldn’t let me in. Had commissioner try to send another invite, wont let him send says I’m in the league. On the franchise page says I’m in the League but in franchise says teams available. So I had someone try to switch over and take the team to try to boot me that didn’t work.

EA help just said it’s a bug and it’s nothing that he can do and they just have to report it and go from there

Message 8 of 233 (17,829 Views)