Clothes disappear off the clothesline

by SmoggyLambGG

Original Post

Clothes disappear off the clothesline

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hang clothes on the clothesline and travel off the home lot
What happens when the bug occurs? Clothes on the clothesline will disappear from it when you return to the home lot (even though you travel to across the street and you can see the clothes there).
What do you expect to see? Upon loading the save or returning to the home lot, I should be able to continue drying my clothes or at the least bit, take down the clothes off of it (even when the laundry appears "used" and "damp").
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Possibly ongoing bug since 4 patches ago (1.63.133.1020)

Alright, Imma hang some clothes on the line and meet some folks across the street ... wait a minute ... What the heck happened to all my clothes?

2020-07-12.png2020-07-12 (1).png

Message 1 of 1 (605 Views)