Closing the camera mode in general areas makes the menus disappear

by Ilois4

Original Post

Closing the camera mode in general areas makes the menus disappear

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 6th gen
OS Version 14.1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Waterfront and choose the camera mode from the workplace, go to general area (eg. the park) where you’d like to take a screenshot with the camera mode on. Close the camera mode and the game takes you back to the workplace storage view and if you accidentally click&select a workplace station/item in the workplace when closing the camera view, the UI and the menus disappear and you can’t exit the view unless you close and restart the game.
What do you expect to see? The UI and menus not disappearing.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

This has happened in my game occasionally since Treasure Hunt update when using the camera mode on general areas of Parkside, Waterfront Marketplace. Since my finger is working faster than my brain.. I think I’m somehow double clicking the x when closing the camera view and the other click sometimes hits an item in the workplace and selects it for moving.

Video link:
Twitter clip of the issue  

The game doesn’t freeze and I’m still able to click other sims and items in that workplace but I can’t exit this ‘view’ without closing the app.

edit: added link to the clip, sorry poor twitter quality

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 2 (691 Views)

Re: Closing the camera mode in general areas makes the menus disappear

[ Edited ]
Hero

First time I managed to get the menu disappear at my home and it happened 3 times today 😮 

I use camera mode every day several times and this hasn’t happened before in any of my lots. The only thing I can think different about my main lot is that it is full since all the relatives (npc adult kids and grandkids) are visiting and placed on the main lot.

It happens same way like I wrote earlier, when closing the camera mode I somehow grab an item in the house and then I get stuck without the menus. 

https://twitter.com/ilo1s4/status/1335686962070556678?s=21 

Playing an ad or using a dresser to access CAS didn’t bring the menu back. Ad run ok but couldn’t get to CAS since it stuck on the loading screen. Had to force close the game an restart on all 3 occasions.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (517 Views)