[Closed] Unable to change Head-Width

by Mirukukiru

Original Post

[Closed] Unable to change Head-Width

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9
OS Version Android 9.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Into CAS > DNA > Head > Other Options > Head-Width
What do you expect to see? Possible to change Head-Width smaller or wider
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

Noticed a Graphic Error in changing Width of Head whereby hairstyle and (in this case) sunglasses get deformed

c4QcAOA.png

In addition to this the slides don't stay in place after saving. Can be seen following these steps: Go into CAS > DNA > Head > Other Options > Change Head Length > Save > Go back into CAS following same steps. You'll see the slider isn't placed at when saved previously.

Message 1 of 10 (1,063 Views)

Re: [Open] Head Width Slider causes Graphics Error

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The "Head-Width" option actually doesn't change the Width of the Head— only morphing the face. 

v5tSZBn.png

Tz3BSpV.png

Message 2 of 10 (1,031 Views)

Re: [Open] CAS items missing after 25th of February update

★★★ Apprentice

Idk if this is the right thread for this, but the option to pick which chin and cheeks you want is missing. Before your select the chin and cheeks you wanted and then adjust them. Now those adjustments are under the head settings. That doesnt satisfy me because that creates the issue of having to redo a face just to select which chin and cheeks I want. They were literally different options, not just sliders under the head option. I know that's not a missing "items" issue, but its ruining the face creating portion of CAS for me.

Message 3 of 10 (1,060 Views)

Re: [Open] Head Width Slider causes Graphics Error

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Experiencing the same thing!
Unable to change head width to be wider or more narrow. Hope this will be fixed soon. I'm on Android 8.1
Message 4 of 10 (874 Views)

Facial adjustments on CAS are malfunctioning

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 8
OS Version Newest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Attached below
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using CAS
What do you expect to see? Facial features to stick once I exit CAS.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback Having issues with every facile feature sticking to the way I've set them.

While using CAS, I noticed that if I adjust the settings for the features to larger than average, they automatically go to the farthest end of the spectrum upon returning. I noticed my sims eyes will not stay closer together unless the adjustment is in the middle. I'm really frustrated with how the new CAS is responding. I do like the look and idea. But it's just not functioning properly.

Message 5 of 10 (863 Views)

Re: Facial adjustments on CAS are malfunctioning

★★★ Apprentice

Below are comparisons of what I am talking about if you notice, the first one had the settings as I've adjusted, the second is readjusted by default. Its effecting my sims face upon returning to the game.

Message 6 of 10 (862 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for letting us know! We're looking into it, please let me know if there are other settings that show this behaviour Standard smile 

And pretty Sim!

Message 7 of 10 (843 Views)

@SimGuruMaaike FYI merged the post with a similar post. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 10 (821 Views)

@Mirukukiru@sparklypickle6 & @Gulbrandrrr have you seen any improvements on this issue?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 10 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]

Haven't seen any replies so I'm closing this post. If this is still an issue, please let me know so I can reopen the post. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 10 (597 Views)