Re: STICKERS NOT STICKING TO SIMS (and not receiving any sticker)

by theresebelivets

Original Post

[OPEN] STICKERS NOT STICKING TO SIMS (and not receiving any sticker)

★★★★ Expert

I just noticed a few days ago that the stickers I give to other sims are not sticking. This happens to SOME sims not all the sims I try to give stickers.

What happens is that I have to attempt twice to give a sticker to a sim. The first attempt usually isn't completed so I have to tap the sim again to give the sticker.

I'll post if it happens again.

Message 11 of 15 (793 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I noticed a variation of this happening at a party I attended yesterday, I thought it might've been related to the update. I gave out some stickers, then when I went to stick another sim it would show 5 cool stickers even though I had given out 2, etc. I could tap on the Sims i had stickered and half of the ones I had stickered still had the option since they hadn't stuck. It seemed like the second time I tried they did stick though, not quite what you mentioned re: them never sticking. 

I'm on version 13 of TSM and was playing with stable WiFi connection.

Message 12 of 15 (737 Views)

@theresebelivets & @dissenterjasmine has this issue resolved itself?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 15 (627 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I noticed that it is most likely a connection issue.

I used to have to give the same sim stickers 2x for it to stick.

But then the solution that work for me was:

Give the sticker and not click away from the sim I was giving immediately, because clicking away immediately probably made it not sync completely.

Or give them and then wait, sometimes after a few sec up to 1 minute and they get it. No need to give them a 2nd time if it looks like they didn't get the 1st.

It still happens, but very rare (at least for me) and it can be a problem if they are many people at your party and your not sure who you've already given stickers and you end up giving them 2x. In such a case, you just have to remember who you've already given.

Message 14 of 15 (618 Views)

It could very well be a connection issue, try sitting a little closer to the modem. 
I haven't seen this issue pop up much lately, so I'll close this report, if you still see it please let me know so I can reopen the report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 15 (1,738 Views)