Re: Fairly frequent problem giving stickers.

by edwardm0wah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Closed] Two stickers needed for one Sim

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy Note 8
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003005287896
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give a sticker
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

When I give a sticker to a sim, I lose a sticker, but they don't get it 👀 so I have to give them twice.
This can be problematic if I'm trying to give everyone that attended my party stickers.

See video description

Message 5 of 15 (2,010 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: STICKERS NOT STICKING TO SIMS (and not receiving any sticker)

It could very well be a connection issue, try sitting a little closer to the modem. 
I haven't seen this issue pop up much lately, so I'll close this report, if you still see it please let me know so I can reopen the report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (1,557 Views)

All Replies

STICKERS NOT STICKING TO SIMS (and not receiving any sticker)

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Oneplus 5t
OS Version 9.3.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002940081802
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a party/roam around the city and give stickers successfully to players. Then exit the game, go back to the same party/call the sim to your lot and try to interact to see if you can give the stickers again. 100% of the times the sticker I previously gave is GONE and the count of total left has gone down, but I can give another sticker. No matter how many I give, if I go back to that sim after a while it'll look like I've given no sticker to them... until I have no stickers left.
What do you expect to see? Stickers STICKING to the sims I gave them, not losing mine in the process. And actually getting stickers from other players, since that's not happening for days.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy
Additional feedback

I've been struggling with getting stickers in the past weeks, since the amount I got kept going down and down to almost zero.

Until a few days ago, when I stopped getting any sticker at all. Not even one. 

I have three sims at the moment and I hosted a party just yesterday. Had my sims stay at home to interact with other players all day, and I gave out all of the 15 stickers I had.

One of the things that I started noticing was that when I gave one sticker to a player and then run out of energy/exited the game, once I launched it again and went back to the same player, their sim no longer had the sticker I just gave them. This happened several times, and no matter how many stickers I gave there was no guarantee that the stickers were sticking. 

When I opened the game today, hoping to see how many stickers I got from that party, I noticed that I actually got ZERO. Not even one for the host.

After I posted about this issue on a facebook group, the players that came to my party yesterday confirmed that they actually gave all of my three sims a few stickers. I should have gotten at least three, one for each sim, but I didn't get any sticker at all.

This issue is alive and well even today, and I have a few pics to prove it.

As you can see from this first pic, I'm attending a wedding party. I just gave the host a "classy" sticker.

Screenshot_20180405-080711.jpg

Now I'm exiting the game and getting back in, to the same party.

I click on the host once again, and the classy sticker I just gave her is gone, but it lets me give her another one (notice that the sticker count has actually gone down and I lost that one classy sticker, it wasn't given back). So I give her a "spring" sticker instead.

Screenshot_20180405-080752.jpg

Screenshot_20180405-080758.jpg

I think this is the reason why I'm not getting any sticker at all despite other players giving them to me. 

I know for sure that I'm not the only one not receiving any sticker lately, and since I'm very active in this game and always give all my stickers out every single day I hope this issue gets fixed as soon as possible. 

Message 1 of 15 (2,102 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've been having this problem too. When I give a sticker to a sim and klick that sim again it's like nothing ever happened. Also, whenever I give stickers my game freezes for a couple of seconds, sometimes even for minutes and my game crashes.
Message 2 of 15 (2,010 Views)

[ Edited ]

Could it be you're on an unstable network connection?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 15 (1,939 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not really, I've played both with WiFi and mobile connection, and the issue presented both times. It's been weeks this has been happening, now it's just so much worse that my sims barely get any sticker at all, some days not even one. Hosting a party for 12 hour and having many players tell me they gave me stickers but not receiving ANY of that should be the best indication that this issue is not relying on connection.
Message 4 of 15 (1,905 Views)

EA Live QV Team

That is odd @edwardm0wah! Do you remember when this started? And have you noticed if this happens to Sims from any random friend or is it maybe from 1 or 2 friends specifically? 

And do you ever get the Where's the network prompt? If yes, how often does that happen? Standard smile 

Thanks a lot for the video, that has been super helpful. 

Message 6 of 15 (1,979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@SimGuruMaaike I'm not exactly sure when it started, but I noticed it on Saturday when I threw a party and was giving out stickers, I had to give some sims 2x and I ran out of stickers for other sims
It's possible that it's been that way for a while and I didn't really pay attention to it.
It happens to anyone I give stickers, friends or strangers.
No network issues at all, the game just continues normally after that.

Message 7 of 15 (1,970 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Interesting, do you remember the exact time this happened last time? And if you notice this again in the coming week, can you let us know the exact time? 

Message 8 of 15 (1,933 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

Interesting, do you remember the exact time this happened last time? And if you notice this again in the coming week, can you let us know the exact time? 

@edwardm0wah Has it been happening mostly when you have the Sticker Quests? I’ve noticed in the past that the first stick I give after I have a new sticker quest pop up frequently doesn’t register on the Quest card’s progress. It’s weird, and a little annoying when I have *exactly* that many stickers left. But mine always stayed attached to the sim I’d given them to, so maybe not related. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Message 9 of 15 (1,903 Views)

@edwardm0wah & @GrettaInTheSun do you guys still see this issue happening?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 15 (1,769 Views)