[Closed] Two Sims at party due to Surprising Choices

by Fuzzernutter

Original Post

Re: Surprising Choices and Parties

★ Expert

@TigerblueDoodles There is another thread going on about the chat issue at parties. When EA reads all these threads I'm sure they will do some testing to see if the new surprising choice, the party crashing and chat not working are all related 

Message 11 of 20 (791 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thanks @Fuzzernutter. It wasn't actually the chat itself - it was the messages tab on the right hand side (middle tab, I think - where you click when someone's sent you a friend request. I could see there was a request there because there was red 1 next to to the tab. When I clicked on the tab though, it crashed the app (before I even got to see the request.)

It's resolved this morning, though - so I wonder if it's because that particular request has expired? Wondering if a refresh somewhere on the server system fixed it somehow. All the usual troubleshooting didn't work at my end.

Message 12 of 20 (779 Views)

★ Expert

@TigerblueDoodles That's a new problem I have not heard of. Glad it fixed itself . If it happens again I would start a new thread

Message 13 of 20 (765 Views)

★★ Guide

Will do. 🙂 @Fuzzernutter Fingers crossed, as you said earlier, that EA are reading and taking note of all these issues.

Message 14 of 20 (755 Views)

★ Expert

This happened to me three more times. It's always the same sim getting surprising choice while entering a party

Message 15 of 20 (693 Views)

@Fuzzernutter did you see it since the last update?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 16 of 20 (638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 yes it is still happening. It just happened to me and with different sims

Message 17 of 20 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Fuzzernutter got it too this time! 

Djt67csWwAEpsmw.jpg

Screenshot_20180804-030230_The Sims.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 20 (582 Views)

★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 sorry you got hit with it too. It's becoming very annoying for me. I got hit so many times. Overall I do not like the surprising Choices. It does not add to game play and is becoming more of a game annoyance. Emotions may work for Sims 4 pc but I don't think it's a good idea for mobile

Message 19 of 20 (567 Views)

I have seen this more often, but it's never an issue. What do you think @Fuzzernutter?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 20 of 20 (454 Views)