Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [Closed] Quick sell recovery issue

by ukraaazy

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

We have an update on this. Our FIFA team has confirmed that their investigation for the players impacted by this at the beginning of February is now over. If the results of their investigation on your account were conclusive, the item had been returned to your account. If you did not get the item in question this means we have not been able to verify your claim and no further investigation will take place.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Message 271 of 290 (584 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Did anyone get their player/s back? Im guessing nobody did

Message 272 of 290 (567 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

This is just vile. How can you keep us hanging this long just to say this. I was one of the first people to report this issue over chat before this forum was even out and have received nothing. Disgusting. 

Message 273 of 290 (545 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I genuinely can't believe this. I reported this issue before this forum even took off. I was one of the people bumping this forum to make sure you would see it and haven't gotten my items back, if I haven't been verified, then no one would have, I just can't believe you made us wait this long so it actually seemed like something was being done just to say that you're doing nothing. 

Message 274 of 290 (542 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Please help me... You can see I was one of the first people to get this forum going I even bumped it I'm so desperate...

Message 275 of 290 (526 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I really don't understand how some people have got players back but other people have not you can see I was one of the first to report this I please beg you to read my DM and think about checking again. It may be that I was one day wrong on when it happened, I think I said the second but my first report was the 3rd so I must've got confused. I've tried making a complaint 3 times today because of the lack of support in receiving and all times I have been hung up on 

Message 276 of 290 (489 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I don't have my players back?? I've waited so long for this for it to not be fixed. Lovely. EA help don't help, the twitter account don't respond even though they are responding to other people. It feels like you have done nothing for this.

Message 277 of 290 (467 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@ukraaazy Same here mate, Kent and Roberto Carlos too so hurts even more they just got upgraded 😬😥🤣
Message 278 of 290 (384 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

after i've got untrade duplicate Son, i quick sold him, about 6 march. today 8 march i cat find him. What should i do?

Message 279 of 290 (309 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [INFORMATION NEEDED] Quick sell recovery issue

★★ Newbie

Good Morning

I am trying to recover my Future Star Academy James Rodrigues , I believe he was quick sold by mistake. Info below

Console: Xbox One X

Gamertag: Nafom

Card: 75 LM FUT Future Star Academy James Rodriguez 

Date Sold: ~March 4th 11pm

Message 280 of 290 (252 Views)
Twitter Stream