by Avnxt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Closed] Percentage on work story and level don't match

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad
OS Version Ipad
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003019457366
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Level 10 Fashion career. Can't do final chapter says my sim is already in it but clearly isn't.
What do you expect to see? Able to complete the event.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback Just want to finish the career so I can retire my sim Frown

Can't finish the last event in the Fashion Career says my sim is already in the event but clearly isn't.

IMG_0378.PNG

Message 1 of 14 (2,389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Percentage on work story and level don't match

★★★★★ Novice

I happen to just retire the sim and made another one starting another career

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (2,341 Views)

All Replies

Re: Level 10 Career, can't finish last chapter

★ Novice
I'm having exact same problem but with the culinary career. I completed the event but it never triggered the end - so now even if I start new shift it says im still in final chapter -_-
Message 2 of 14 (2,337 Views)

Re: Level 10 Career, can't finish last chapter

★ Novice

Strictly the same as You both, also in Fashion Career. I thought I've missed somethin' during the game...

Message 3 of 14 (2,314 Views)

Career Progress Stuck

★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone X
OS Version IOS 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003218133914
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My first Sim is currently in the Fashion Career. She is on level 10 but has been stuck at 94% complete for over a week. I set her to a long shift daily but there is no progression at all. She has unlocked the first two home items (wardrobe and mirror) but has still not unlocked the last item (laundry pile) but it says thats available from level 10. She has unlocked the option to do the extra long shift which usually only occurs once level 10 is completed. Has anybody else had this happen or has mine bugged out and not saved some progress somewhere?
What do you expect to see? I want to see the correct progression and unlock items when they're supposed to be unlocked.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia
Additional feedback Have tried all troubleshooting methods but none have worked.

My first Sim is currently in the Fashion Career. She is on level 10 but has been stuck at 94% complete for over a week. I set her to a long shift daily but there is no progression at all. She has unlocked the first two home items (wardrobe and mirror) but has still not unlocked the last item (laundry pile) but it says thats available from level 10.

She has unlocked the option to do the extra long shift which usually only occurs once level 10 is completed.

Has anybody else had this happen or has mine bugged out and not saved some progress somewhere?

I want to see the correct progression and unlock items when they're supposed to be unlocked.

Have tried all troubleshooting methods but none have worked.

Message 4 of 14 (2,281 Views)

Re: Career Progress Stuck

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem with the fashion career. There are so many bugs since the update.
Message 5 of 14 (2,254 Views)

★ Guide

It's very frustrating. There are so many bugs that need to be fixed 

Message 6 of 14 (2,222 Views)

★ Guide

So the Fashion career finally ended for me. I had left my sim at home and not in an event. When i re opened the game it popped up like it does when the sims finishes an event and i finally had the rewards given, home items unlocked and the Fashion career finished. Definitely a bug if that's how it works. Just seems certain things freeze and then un-freeze.... ages later. 

Message 7 of 14 (2,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had this problem for about a week as well. Both of my Sims have been stuck at the same percentage for work and hobby even though they complete the event. I do get the money and points but cannot level up.
Message 8 of 14 (2,117 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. Stuck at level 5 but no chapters to do and already 100% like I've completed the story.

Message 9 of 14 (2,032 Views)

For the café 5 is the highest level @schairiney

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 14 (2,022 Views)