[Closed] Party invitations/friends don't show up to party

by mrdoggie94

Original Post

Re: 100 Things To Do in The Sims Mobile

@sidsean28 merged your post with a bug report on the issue, please read the solution.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 41 of 44 (926 Views)

I can't find my friend's party

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Chromebook V2 plus
OS Version android 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004011933264
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Me and my friend threw parties on separate days and neither of us could find each other's party. we checked in the party section and thee find parties section. we both were already friends days before we started our parties.
What do you expect to see? Invite to my friend's party
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Message 42 of 44 (800 Views)

Re: I can't find my friend's party

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

That has been a bug  going around for over a year and they still haven’t fixed it. It means you both are on 2 Separate servers. There are a lot of us that have been having this issue and have reported this for over a year and they fail to fix that issue cause they have known about this for over a year. All they tell you is that it’s a known bug and they never do anything about it cause hello it’s been over a Year and it’s still happening. Might want to join this TSM discord group and find friends party’s that you Both can go to.

(Removed discord link) - Atic 

Message 43 of 44 (766 Views)

Re: I can't find my friend's party

★★ Novice
  1. Thanks for the reply. It's a shame that this problem has been going on for so long. I'm not familiar with discord I just downloaded it. How do I join the group?
Message 44 of 44 (761 Views)