[Closed] Party invitations/friends don't show up to party

by mrdoggie94

Original Post

Re: Nobody visits my party (My party invitation doesn't show up to others)

★★★ Newbie

Raised eyebrow

Yup

Message 21 of 44 (1,307 Views)

[Open] Party invitations/friends don't show up to party

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphone 7 plus
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002800699675
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Host a party set to friends only
What do you expect to see? Friends should see party is available and join
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback I am on v12 software waterfront update and my friends are still reporting not being able to attend studio party today. Also for the first time today I saw one of my friends parties and was able to join flawlessly

more info available upon request 

Message 22 of 44 (1,247 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ChiLacrimosa wrote:

Still happening...
I don't see some of my friends party invitations, and they don't see mine.

Troubleshooting like updating, clearing cache or reinstalling the game didn't help.
It's very frustrating. 

I am having the same problem. EA, please fix this issue. Thank you.

Message 23 of 44 (1,279 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike

More recently, after the waterfront update was installed. I with 46 friends on my list. I threw a Public Concert Party on 8/22/18, 8:00pm EST and NO ONE SAW IT. I was there alone. Problem is progressing. I reinstalled, force closed, clear the cache and still for the entire 12 hrs not one person saw the party 

Message 24 of 44 (1,259 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ava7171 and @pinkpurpleboots 's party never showed up for me. They have unfriended me and refriended me, but their parties still don't appear.

Message 25 of 44 (1,245 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you all for the reports, were these parties set to friends only? 

Message 26 of 44 (1,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

No, this was a public party. No one saw it, no one was there 

Message 27 of 44 (1,223 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

Thank you all for the reports, were these parties set to friends only? 

My parties were set to public. Thank you @SimGuruMaaike for your assistance. 

😊💗💜

Message 28 of 44 (1,156 Views)

Re: [Open] Party invitations/friends don't show up to party

★★★ Newbie

I also have a problem with parties after the new update but.. I can see the invitation and while trying to attend, my iPad just freezes at the Sims mo lie logo. Other apps work as normal so is the iPad functions but if I want to continue the game I have to restart my device. I’m simply not able to attend any parties at the moment😒

Message 29 of 44 (1,123 Views)

Re: [Open] Party invitations/friends don't show up to party

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I’ve been having this issue for over 4 months now and I report a few months ago and all they can tell me is that it’s an apple bug which is WRONG. CAuse I’m having this issue on my apple phone and apple tablet. My nephew is having the same prob on his android phone and android tablet. So it’s not just apple. I’m so tores of them not fixing this * when it’s been a bug CLEARLY for months. Seems like they don’t intend on fixing this. I’m clearly not the only one having this issue. There are TONS OF OTHERS that hasn’t spoken up yet. 

Anyways when we have the party set to friend or public no friends see them whatsoever and only a very few NOT FRIENDS like 3 always see it when it’s public. I’ve tried removing ppl and adding them like suggested months ago and of course that doesn’t work. 

So when they tell you to do something to help fix it NOTHING YOU DO WILL FIX IT. IT’S ON EA SIDE SO DO YOUR JOB AND  FIX YOUR STUPID BUG OR FIRE THE PLL WHO DO BUGS AND HIRE PPL THAT CAN ACTUALLY DO THERE JOB. Over 4 months is way to lomg for a stupid bug. Omg!!!

Message 30 of 44 (1,077 Views)