[Closed] Party invitations/friends don't show up to party

by mrdoggie94

Original Post

Re: Nobody visits my party (My party invitation doesn't show up to others)

EA Live QV Team

Hey everybody, is this still happening for you now? 

Message 11 of 44 (1,683 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yes @SimGuruMaaike, still happening, just now. To my in game friend. Some of us don't get the invitation to join party.

Message 12 of 44 (1,653 Views)

★ Guide

Yes this is happening for me and has been for about 2 months now on my iPad, iPhone and my android tablet. And I only have 42 friends so I don’t know why I can’t ever see them. 

Message 13 of 44 (1,582 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me now, I have 50/50 friends and I usually host Sunday foodie parties that are set to friends only. 

Message 14 of 44 (1,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This has been happening to me also for a good month or longer. No friends parties are showing up on my active party listing

@SimGuruMaaike - I have 50/50 friends and when this issue originally started, I would not be notified of parties set to FRIENDS ONLY they never showed up for me. Then starting this week 8/12/18 absolutely no friends parties, public or friends only are showing at all. The problem has gotten worse!

These are all well established friendships a month or longer. 

Message 15 of 44 (1,448 Views)

★ Expert

a few friends threw parties this week and I did not get the invite. Some also did not get my invites to my parties. My friends list was at 49 at the time . I purged a few players that are no longer playing today. I took my list down to 45. I don't know if that will make a difference 

Message 16 of 44 (1,392 Views)

★★ Novice
Still happening...
I don't see some of my friends party invitations, and they don't see mine.

Troubleshooting like updating, clearing cache or reinstalling the game didn't help.
It's very frustrating. 😕
Message 17 of 44 (1,374 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yes... And almost every big party glitches. Usually with a 400 error code.
Message 18 of 44 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still happening with me. My son held a party yesterday and I couldn't see or find it. And same with me this morning. He cant see my party either. Been happening for a while 

Message 19 of 44 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This actually just started happening to me this week.  Friends threw parties and the invite/party in progress area on the right hand menu never showed them.  Other mutual friends were able to see and enter the parties.  This has happened using both WiFi and cellular data.

Message 20 of 44 (1,297 Views)