Re: Nobody visits my party (My party invitation doesn't show up to others)

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: [Open] Party invitations/friends don't show up to party

@Angela-Angela41 I know it's frustrating when you're hit by a bug like this. Sadly bugs aren't black and white, it takes some time to find the cause and actually fix it. 

And when you find the fix it might be breaking something else, which also needs to be fixed. I hope you can have some more patience en enjoy the other parts of this app game. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 31 of 44 (3,921 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem, whether it be the public or only friend. Waiting for your help, EA.

Message 32 of 44 (3,795 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I’m having the same problem. You see I’ve been trying to let other player adopt my sim, and we just couldn’t meet. When he hosted a party, I wasn’t able to see it, when I hosted a party, he couldn’t see it. Even when the party is hosted by other people, only one of us can see it. It’s frustrating!

It’s not like this just with this player, I can name like 10 ppl I’ve encountered having this glitch. Even some of my good friends in sims mobile. They can see each other parties, but we can’t see theirs. And they couldn’t see our party too. It’s like we’re on a separate server. Is that what it is? There are 2 separate servers on this game? Please make it clear to us and tell us if this is bug or not. Either way it’s frustrating and need to be fixed, it’s been going on for months.
Message 33 of 44 (3,756 Views)

★ Guide

Can we please at least get someone from EA to answer this post and give us an ETA on when this bug will be fixed that’s been going on for months? Would love to just know that it’s being worked on or told something. 

Thanks 

Message 34 of 44 (3,717 Views)

It's really hard/impossible to give an ETA on bug fixing. It could be a very big issue to fix.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 35 of 44 (3,666 Views)

★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike 

Do you have any update for us? Hope to hear from you soon. 

Message 36 of 44 (3,643 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm here to report that @BlueWizardRob also suffers from the party invitation glitch. He was able to see @pinkpurpleboots's party but not others...

Message 37 of 44 (3,546 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@pinkpurpleboots wrote:

@ChiLacrimosa wrote:

Still happening...
I don't see some of my friends party invitations, and they don't see mine.

Troubleshooting like updating, clearing cache or reinstalling the game didn't help.
It's very frustrating. 

I am having the same problem. EA, please fix this issue. Thank you.

I am now having this problem.

Message 38 of 44 (3,519 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all,

If you’re hosting a public party (not friends-only) and your friends aren’t seeing your invitation. Please contact a customer support advisor about this, they need to investigate your account. The best way to contact an advisor is from inside the game, tap on Settings > Help & About > Help > Contact Us > Connection and Tech Support.

If your friend is hosting a party and their friends don’t see the invitation, please have them contact customer support.

-SimGuruMaaike

Message 39 of 44 (5,965 Views)

Re: 100 Things To Do in The Sims Mobile

★★★ Newbie

I can’t seem to find the party of my friend, I already invited her and she accepted it, then she threw a bday party but I can’t find it on the party list Frown pls fix it

Message 40 of 44 (3,035 Views)