Re: Party Chat Not Working

by SalixCat

Original Post

No problem! I keep an close eye on the forum, @SimGuruMaaike and @EA_Mai as well. 
It might happen that something gets overlooked though. The list got quite the overhaul recently.

I add things I think are bugs directly when I add the [Open] sign to it. If it's solved or fixed I take them off.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 11 of 32 (1,210 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Did that happen at the exact time you posted? Have you all tried to turn off and start up your phone recently? I know it is a basic troubleshooting step but it can help with this. 

@Here4Snacks wrote:

^ Bumpity-bump

Still going on guys.

2C0F11B7-CD30-45B3-B291-9B13E84A7C7D.jpeg

Message 12 of 32 (1,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@SimGuruMaaike I wanted to let you know that the two parties I attended today the chat wasn't working. This is the way it looks right now in my game. Just an fyi...

Message 13 of 32 (1,182 Views)

★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717 @SimGuruMaaike @rmw8855 @PaQuilter1 party crashing , chat crashing and my observation. I have never had a party or chat crash on me. All my parties have been slow paced. I don't have several players coming into my party at once. I have never had a party reach level 10 in ten minutes . The parties I have had crash on me while attending have several people in chat at once. All reach level 10 in like ten minutes . For those of you listing party time in advance, this may not be a good idea. I just throw my party and who ever shows up does. 

Message 14 of 32 (1,134 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike Whoops missed your quote reply. 100% troubleshoot before I post a report and no it wasn’t the same time as I posted, I normally knock out parties right before bed and if I get stuck in a bug I screenie it go to bed then report when I wake up, only bugs that involve real life money missing I report ASAP.

for me all party bugs, all of them, involve parties that fill with lvl40 players and hit lvl10 within the first half hour, within the first 15mins if I’m honest and same for me I had my own parties error close when they’ve filled and hit lvl10 minutes after opening. If interested it was your Easter patch, for the bunny toy, that was the start of all these party bugs. You just need to go back in this forum to see when it started, YouTube post as well as other platforms like reddit, everyone who started to experience a party bug started to report it from that Easter patch on wards, and it always involved a lvl10 party.

super surprised this hasn’t had some sort of patch because as you may or may not be aware (& I can’t mention/name/go into detail here because every time someone does it gets edited out by a mod right away) but more and more are finding out about that gateway to that thing they can do & more are sharing that knowledge online. If you are aware but a little lost as to how far to go back definitely look at that Easter patch because that was when it started for a few 👍

as always if you want more clarification drop me a  PM and happy to answer ... not on the forums all the time but will respond when I can ✌️ Good luck guys.

Message 15 of 32 (1,096 Views)

@rmw8855@Here4Snacks & @k80goo have you guys had this issue lately?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 16 of 32 (1,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717  It happened again yesterday. 

I was at work so I know it was a good internet connection.  According to several friends the chat was working for them.

Message 17 of 32 (1,029 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I just threw a party (11 am PDT) and chat wasn't working again.  "Hosted Party Chat" was grayed out and it gave me the same error message "Server not responding.  Try again soon."

Message 18 of 32 (995 Views)

Thank you for checking for me! I'll keep the bug report open. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 19 of 32 (989 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

Party chat is not available since back to school event started.

I have deleted cached files, restarted my tablet and tried both Wifi and 4G.

Version: 12.0.0.184164 / 12.0.0.184164-Stage.229.Patch.366+Lobby@190917
Player-ID: 1003403535473

Time: 9 a.m. UTC +2

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 20 of 32 (904 Views)