Re: Party Chat Not Working

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[Closed] Party Chat error, server not responding

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version G930AUCU4CRE4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003565723182
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Party Chat is not working. For the last 3 days, chat is greyed out at least 75% of the time and gives me an error message that the server is not working.
What do you expect to see? Have the ability to talk to my friends on chat while partying.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I have been unable to chat during any of the parties for the last few days.

Message 1 of 32 (3,011 Views)

Haven't seen this error before, could you share some screenshots?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 32 (2,966 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Of course, now that I finally report the problem, it stopped happening.  I will post the error as soon as I see it again.  Thank you.

Message 3 of 32 (2,958 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

It happened again this morning.   I marked the error message with an error since it is hard to read  "Server not responding.  Try again soon" 

Message 4 of 32 (2,942 Views)
Highlighted

Do you have a stable internet connection at the times this happens?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 32 (2,922 Views)

★★★★ Expert

It's happened both at work and at home.  As far as I can tell, both should be stable connections.

Message 6 of 32 (2,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. It's happened off and on today. The party guests were also not returning to the party on their own when I reopened the game. They were all over on the far edge of the sidewalk and only came back to the party after I tapped on them for interaction.  

Message 7 of 32 (2,805 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

^ Bumpity-bump

Still going on guys.

2C0F11B7-CD30-45B3-B291-9B13E84A7C7D.jpeg

Message 8 of 32 (2,768 Views)

@Here4Snacks no need to bump posts, it's on the list: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/List-of-known-bugs/m-p/6689371#M635

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 32 (2,742 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 Many apologies, I wasn’t sure if that list was up-to-date since it didn’t have a few bugs listed that have been open lately (but does now, just noticed you’ve update the list) and since that bug, which was new for me, just happened and the thread was buried and EA have my details for other bug reports I thought I should respond so when they look into my game for the other bugs they can also add this one to the list To test out. ✌️ Next time I won’t say bump and just reply as normal... it was just so buried so didn’t want anyone to think it was fixed.

Message 10 of 32 (2,723 Views)