[Closed] Old special events showing up

by spoiledbra16

Original Post

Re: Special events

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy A6
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003711832869
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Event icon missing, was never there 
What do you expect to see? An icon for the event 
Connection Type Mobile/wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland
Additional feedback

Message 11 of 18 (1,591 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Kejcia123 can you show me a screenshot of this happening in your game? 

Message 12 of 18 (1,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@SimGuruMaaike

I don't have any because it disappeared the next day and I didn't get any new notifications about special event since then but it looked exactly like on  Ash_AlphaStar screenshot  

Message 13 of 18 (1,549 Views)

Random Event/Gift Offers that don’t exist

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6 +
OS Version 12
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) M.Dawn
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I provided photos of the bug, but I don’t know enough about coding to tell you how to find it.
What do you expect to see? I expect to not see this at all. I didn’t participate in the events, and there is no gift to claim.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

When I open the app, my Sim pops up and says I’ve won a prize from an event that I didn’t participate in. I then have a bubble on the screen that says to tap on the icon to claim my gift, but the arrow isn’t pointing to anything. There isn’t an icon to click on. Each time I exit and re-enter the game, the same thing happens. It presents a different event/gift every time, and I can’t do anything else. I don’t know how to get it to go away. 

As you can see from the photos, this time it says I participated in a Halloween event (which I did not, because I only started playing in December 2018). 

Message 14 of 18 (1,560 Views)

Random Events Starting

★★★ Newbie

I’ve only been playing the game for a few weeks and just starting now, every time i restart my phone a new event starts. 1st, it was rhe fall harvest event, and then the back to school event. It keeps trying to make me click where the  valentine’s day event is at and has things popping up on my screen. 

Message 15 of 18 (1,389 Views)

Re: Random Events Starting

@mkdboxer merged your post with an existing bug report on this issue.

Could you please share your Player ID with us? You can find out how to find your player ID over here:
https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 16 of 18 (1,366 Views)

@spoiledbra16@SimoneEphraim@Ash_AlphaStar@IrisVida@Lolaismydog@Kejcia123 & @M_Dawn18 is this still an issue in your game?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 17 of 18 (1,199 Views)

I haven't heard anything back, so I'll close this report. If you still see it please let me know and I'll open it again.

If you just started getting this issue, please open a new report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 18 (3,086 Views)