by spoiledbra16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Closed] Old special events showing up

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003005285861
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Event icon missing at login
What do you expect to see? An icon of some sort for the event
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region South America
Country USA
Additional feedback

There's no icon for me to select to participate in the event. I've tried exiting and reentering the game and it just changes the event with nothing to select.

Message 1 of 18 (3,824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Random Events Starting

I haven't heard anything back, so I'll close this report. If you still see it please let me know and I'll open it again.

If you just started getting this issue, please open a new report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 18 of 18 (3,094 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Special events

★★★★ Novice

Still going on

Message 2 of 18 (3,767 Views)

That's an old event... I'll add it to the list. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 18 (3,850 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks!
Message 4 of 18 (3,739 Views)

Old Special Events showing up

★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air
OS Version iOS14.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003534224385
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There is no special events icon because the special event is old and should not be there.
What do you expect to see? An icon, but the event is irrelevant and should not come up.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country South Africa
Additional feedback

Old special events coming up. I've tried reopening the app but it just selects anither old special event. 

Message 5 of 18 (3,646 Views)

Re: Old Special Events showing up

@SimoneEphraim & @spoiledbra16 have you guys seen this again or still?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 18 (3,441 Views)

Missing Sims Mobile Event Icons

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air
OS Version I’m not sure, I’m afraid.
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003326640535
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m no coder, so I’m not much help with this but I can suggest this. How about implementing a popup menu of some sort like with either the home catalogue or the tab menu with the parties and messages.
What do you expect to see? I hope to see a way to access events.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Spoiler
None

Every time I’ve been greeted with text saying to click on this and that event at the top right corner of the screen? No icon or image appears. The large arrow will still point at where the icon is supposed to be, but still, nothing. I have shut of my device, powered it down, reloaded the app, and this such! And yet, there aren’t any current event icons popping up. This has been happening since the latest update for the winter season but still nothing. I really wish to participate in current events, but without the ability to do so, I’m not able to. 

One of the images is just before I tried anything, but the next is after reloaded the app, and the next is after powering off and reloading the app.

Message 7 of 18 (3,395 Views)

Event icon missing, nothing in quests menu

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 plus
OS Version 12.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004156966710
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know. I opened my game and found an arrow on the top right pointing to the top right corner and a bubble suggestion I purchase something and to two on the Summer Throwdown event icon which was not there and nothing was showing up in quests menu either. I closed the game and the same thing happened but for a Halloween related event and telling me about collected time event related rewards.. Tapped those convo bubbles to get back into the game. Then immediately had the same thing happen; my sim and an event related sim telling me about another event and collecting some event related rewards but Christmas related. All with an annoying arrow pointing to nothing, nothing related to it in quests. AND an annoying bubble with a lightbulb and a “helpful” suggestion to get started on some event blocking some of my screen.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see something in quests or an icon where the arrow is pointing at or to both have the annoying “helpful” hi t bubble continue if to block my screen.
Connection Type
Country Canada
Additional feedback

I have attempted to attach a photo but I can not reduce size

Message 8 of 18 (3,316 Views)

Stuck on reward screen for past events

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version 12
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003713890828
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk but it’s really annoying and I can’t move my one sim out of the ocean behind my house
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Country
Additional feedback

I keep getting these pop ups about collecting rewards from past events. I have been restarting my game over and over, and each time I get a message about a different event (I’ve had summer ones, Halloween, something about football). I finally got one about Winterfest, but it just keeps popping up when I try to play with my sims even when I don’t restart. And my guy keeps bothering me about some sort of duck thing with the hot tub. I don’t even have a hot tub. 

Help! 

Message 9 of 18 (3,259 Views)

Re: [Open] Old special events showing up

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy A6
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003711832869
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Event icon missing, was never there 
What do you expect to see? An icon for the event 
Connection Type Mobile/wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland
Additional feedback

Message 10 of 18 (3,014 Views)