[Closed] Items gone missing in the game

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Closed] Items gone missing in the game

[ Edited ]

This post is for items that went missing, or are missing in the game.

Such as hairstyles NPC do have but you can't find. Or outfits options/objects/hairstyles that were available but now aren't.

It's not for items you would like to see in the game.

See solution!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 54 (3,276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Collection Thread] Items gone missing in the game

Closing this thread and re-opening it over here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Collection-Thread-Items-missing-after-patch/m-p/7353253#M10691

If you have items that have gone missing after a patch, please post in there. For other issues with items gone missing follow directions in the post mentioned.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 53 of 54 (2,041 Views)

All Replies

New outfit/hat query

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I’m sorry; not sure where to post this query as I don’t know if it relates to a bug.

Yesterday evening, after purchasing the piano hobby pack, I promoted a sim’s daughter from child to playable adult. When I was customising her, I noticed a new outfit and hat (which is fab btw!) that could be customised in various colours. Today, the outfit and hat are no longer visible in the according style tabs, although my sim is still wearing them.

I don’t know whether these clothing items are associated with the piano hobby, inherited, bugged—or even premature? If the latter, Beatrix asks if she may please keep wearing it for bringing it to your attention. 🙏💐 ☺️

Message 1 of 54 (3,335 Views)

Re: New outfit/hat query

Is the outfit also not showing up in the 'Outfits' part of the menu?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 54 (3,309 Views)

★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 Yes, thank you, that’s right. The clothing isn’t showing up under ‘outfits’’ and the hat under ‘hats’. 

Message 3 of 54 (3,304 Views)

Missing hairstyle.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've wanting to use this hairtyle but I can't seem to find it anwhere, I tried looking for it in the relationship stories rewards but it's not there either. I see other players use it and I'm confused why I don't have it.

(Edit (Phantom): from what I understand this hairstyle was only for the soft launch: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/TSMobile-Where-did-this-Hairstyle-come-from/m-p/6748280#M...

Message 4 of 54 (3,289 Views)

Re: Missing hairstyle.

@brief_candles & @aria1039 merged your posts in to a collection post in the bug forum.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 54 (3,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Omg I thought I was crazy this same thing happened to me. I loved that outfit then the next morning it was gone and I was super bummed out
Message 7 of 54 (3,151 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@helpfulpotato28 Glad to know I’m not alone 💐 I was bummed too when they removed the outfit — with the new update my sim was no longer wearing it. I was hoping it would at least turn up with this ASOS event, but nowhere to be seen ☹️. Here’s hoping it makes a comeback 💐

Message 8 of 54 (3,132 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I had a SIM I retired that completed the Cooking Hobby. The items that I had purchased are still available and the griddle cabinets are available but the Griddle Range and Hot Stuff Range (which I purchased and you can see in the attached picture) are no longer available unless a SIM reaches level 7 in the Cooking Hobby. Is that correct? Should we make sure we buy everything before we retire a SIM or is this a bug? It seems like once we unlock everything it is available for purchase as long as we reach the correct level and complete the story. Just checking... Standard smile

Message 9 of 54 (3,051 Views)

I'm not sure @PaQuilter1 but I think the stars give an indication of how often you have to get to that level with a (different) Sim. You have the 2 stars unlocked, I don't. I have one Sim on level 4 and one fully did the hobby. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 54 (3,013 Views)