[Closed] Items gone missing in the game

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Missing Walls and floors and roof.

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy Note 8
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003005287896
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Missing
What do you expect to see? I want my items back
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

After the update, I no longer have these items.

In the picture you'll see items I once owned.

1st group: walls

2nd: Roof

3rd: Floors

Image came from me documenting items I owned last week because of all the complaint about missing items.

In the video you will see that the items in the picture are all missing from catalog after the update.

https://youtu.be/DJNUyzvVRo4

This is an issue because i nolonger have any good walls left, so I can't make reasonable changes to my house.

PSX_20181127_093030.jpg

Message 31 of 54 (2,086 Views)

Re: Missing Walls and floors and roof.

★★★ Apprentice
Same for me. [Player ID "Mith Manor"] Super disappointing. 1/2 of my current walls and flooring disappeared. Why EA, why would you cut our options?
Message 32 of 54 (2,075 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am also missing 2 carpets and 1 wood floor. I submitted s support ticket and they claim they cannot do anything about it- if it’s gone they can’t put it back in. Does this mean they will refund us for what we’ve spent since they removed our purchases?

Message 33 of 54 (2,062 Views)

Hero

Version: 12.2.0.204933 / 12.2.0-Stage.254@204933

Player-ID: 1003403535473

I don't have time to go through the whole catalog, but I've noticed there are 2 wall types missing which I am currenty using as showned in the attached screen shots. 

I know I also bought other type of walls that are now removed from the catalog, as Piece of Cake Panels, Sleek Concrete and Sea to Sky.

Thansk @edwardm0wah for posting the pics.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 34 of 54 (2,041 Views)

Purchased Catalog Build Mode Items Vanished

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is clearly a problem for a lot of us, items that we basically purchased with our real money have gone missing or have become extinct, no longer part of the game, and removed from our build mode. I feel we deserve a mega explanation for this disaster. Whoever decided to make these changes did not think this through throughly. As for myself, I will continue to play to the best of my ability in free mode, until these things have been acknowledged properly. I have contacted support many times with the same repeatitive response. I’ve changed my rating on Apple and have noticed a slew of negative reviews in the past 24 hours. I’d like an explanation about why these items I had (and some paid for with actual money) are unavailable to me since I paid out of my pocket for some of these items.

I am missing the following items:

Flooring effected:

Granite Haze 

Brawny Bamboo 

Simplicity

Strength In Numbers (still available but needs to be repurchased)

Wall paint/paper effected

Snapdragon Wall Paint 

Cloudy Days Brick (needs to be repurchased)

Sleek Concrete

Jubilee (needs to be repurchased)

I haven’t gone through other areas to notice what other items have gone missing from inventory that once were there or what else needs to be repurchased. Just based on this, it seems that we’ve all lost quite a bit. This certainly needs to be acknowledged ASAP. Below is a screenshot that shows the bamboo flooring, Snapdragon blue paint is in the back room. 

Message 35 of 54 (1,968 Views)

Lost items in the new “winter” (pay for every option) update

★★ Novice

I had items that i had used sim cash for that are no longer options in the game or items that i had purchased and now they’re available for me

to purchase again? Even the “base” color isn’t available, I’m supposed to start all over? 

walls, bricks, floors. 

I’ve noticed the most on the building items, but am unsure if it has effected other items as well.

Message 36 of 54 (1,887 Views)

how lost?

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) ViVo y53
OS Version -
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? pls check floor wall and roof some lost
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

after update yesterday

I found some wall, floor and roof disappear

what happened?

How lost?

now I can't  change anything Because it will disappear forever.

I Love this game but now so many glitch

I hope you will fix it before the upcoming event.

please 

i hope you will fix soon.

Message 37 of 54 (1,891 Views)

Re: how lost?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Noticed today that lipstick colors are gone. All purple, blue, yellow and black options have disappeared from all lipstick types. These were free, I know, but I used these so that is another small disappointment for me.

Message 38 of 54 (1,736 Views)

Re: [Collection Thread] Items gone missing in the game

★★★★ Novice

I have bought Stacy the Mysterious Critter long ago, I had it in inventory, after the update it's GONE!! Angry It's still green as if I bought it, but it says 0/1 !!! They made such RUBBISH update and on top of that they delete thing we bought!!! I want it back or refund!! 

Message 39 of 54 (1,729 Views)

Re: [Collection Thread] Items gone missing in the game

★★★★ Novice

So the game just few seconds ago stated that they returned missing items, but my critter that I have bought for the scientist career is still gone!! This game is just rubbish Angry

Message 40 of 54 (1,653 Views)