Re: missing a fall foliage tree

by Kevnik1

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Quite pissed. I’ve lost at least two items from this buggy event; a rugged Halloween table and a juice press from the Harvestfest event.
I, too spent real life money during this event, specifically to get the juicer as it was the last item I was missing and I wanted it bad. Contacted support and so far I’ve been told they probably won’t be able to recover my items (even though I have picture proof that I had them...), so instead they offered me some sim cash. I used the sim cash on more boxes from the event, hoping I’d get a new juicer. But nope.

Going to give it a few days, as they said they’ll look into it (but it didn’t sound positive). If my missing items aren’t recovered, I’ll demand my money back. As this is real life money and I’m not getting what I paid for, I see this as fraud or theft, if you will. I, as a paying customer, should not be affected this way by bugs in a game. Fix it, or give me my money back.
Message 21 of 54 (1,047 Views)

Re: [Collection Thread] Items gone missing in the game

★★★★★ Novice

@Bubucoke

Maybe they expect us to screenshot everything since EA is well known for their half baked games. Even the last event apology is only "the heirloom will be available in every chest" oh my yes it'll be available but in what percentage? I love the game but i dislike the company, much dilemma

Message 22 of 54 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Novice

At least you got sims cash back. They won’t give me mine back

Message 23 of 54 (1,036 Views)

★ Novice

On one of my sims it only allows me to choose quick or long events, No standards. On another sims it only lets me choose standards or long no quick. It's like my options are missing!

Message 24 of 54 (1,041 Views)

I've never heard of anyone getting items back in to their game when they go missing. But then again not a lot of people get back to me after contacting EA. 

From what I know it's close to impossible to restore items, but I hope you do get them back!

@belbottoms How did you try contacting EA? Through the website, through the app or social media?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 25 of 54 (1,023 Views)

Message 26 of 54 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Novice

I use google translation

Hello

My Halloween Haunt - Spooky safa was gone.2018/11/23

I bumped into the Spooky safa when I changed the size of the room. It should be back to the warehouse, but I couldn't find him when I wanted to take it out.

I looked for it many times and took all the sofas out without a Spooky safa.

I am very angry. This is an item that was redeemed in a limited time event, I can't buy it again.There are no other pages in the game that show that I have this item and there is no picture.

I am really disappointed with this, I only want my gloomy sofa to come back.

StarAttach a screenshot of my redemption and prove that I have actually exchanged

Message 27 of 54 (1,025 Views)

★★ Novice

How nice of them to offer you sims cash!!!! I am missing a dining table and all four chairs (Live Edge Dining), and all they offered me was a rollback.  So I can lose all the progress Iv'e made so far since my things came up missing???? No thanks! I'd rather have the 4,305 simoleons and the 1 llama ticket I'm out of.  I see a lot of people are missing things/having trouble with events.  I was another player unable to finish the Harvest Event due to not be able to start the restaurant event.  I've only been playing a short time and I'm already ready to call it quits if things like this keep happening! 

Message 28 of 54 (992 Views)

★★★★ Guide

My apple cider press never arrived in my inventory. I have pics of me winning it. My player ID is 1003005615757 for what it will matter. 

Message 29 of 54 (968 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@recently2015
Can one of your friends see it in your house? Sometimes when you move a room we can see it but you can't. They can tell you where it is and you can move the piece of furniture and it will appear.
Message 30 of 54 (966 Views)