Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Spent Green Heirloom Tickets but did not receive Heirloom Chests

by Lestat517

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [Open] Not receiving Heirloom Chests

★★★★★ Pro

@rmw8855 wrote:

@EA_Mai  I just retired 2 sims & I took screen shots of the heirlooms.  If they disappear again when the sims move out I will post them for you.

It did it again, but at least this time the heirlooms did not disappear.  Hope these images help.

Message 61 of 64 (501 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@SimGuruMaaike This happened to me too. I just retired all 4 of my Sims yesterday. I definitely did receive the heirlooms because I sold them after I received the duplicate of each one. The only thing I did different this time is none of my Sims stayed around to do the mentoring...I just moved them out as soon as I retired each one. I have the same message for all 4 Sims. Maybe this will help you narrow it down. Hope it helps. 😊

EDIT * I wanted to let you know that @Simfanatic08 retired her Sims and moved them out without having them do the mentoring and she got the same message but did receive the heirlooms. However, @rmw8855 said she allowed her Sim to do the mentoring. I was hoping it was a message problem. 

Message 62 of 64 (435 Views)
Highlighted

I haven't seen any new reports on this issue, so I'm closing it. 

If you do see it again or still, please let me know so I can open it again. 

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 63 of 64 (307 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Customer service never refunded my tickets since this issue first occurred, and I stopped playing the game because of it. Just FYI I spent over $300, and was not taken care of.

The level of care and concern shown by a customer service person constantly trying to close my support ticket after doing nothing has taught me to not ever play another EA title that involves a micro transactions, as they clearly do not honor purchases.

Good job EA

Message 64 of 64 (202 Views)
Twitter Stream