Re: [Open] Not receiving Heirloom Chests

by miss-moni07

Original Post

Re: [Open][Info needed] Not receiving Heirloom Chests

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Same issue here. Retired 2 Sims, one after the other. Both had completed at least one each of career, hobby, and relationship, including marrying and having a baby.

Neither left an heirloom.

Player ID: 1003561971484

Message 31 of 64 (1,432 Views)

Re: Spent Green Heirloom Tickets but did not receive Heirloom Chests

★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike Hello. I am also having an issue with my heirloom chests. I spent 25 purple tickets and the chest just disappeared! I have a sim ready to retire in 2hrs after he finishes the soulmates relationship quest. He will then be level 10 internet hobby and level 10relationship. I will try to screen record what happens. Fingers crossed that is goes well and he gets his heirloom. I will update either way 🙂

Message 32 of 64 (1,416 Views)

Re: Spent Green Heirloom Tickets but did not receive Heirloom Chests

★★★ Novice

Player ID: 1003310657576

Hello, I have lost 50 green heirloom tickets while attempting to purchase 2 heirloom chests. Usually after buying, the heirloom box would be in the middle of the screen and when you click on the chest, it would show the heirloom obtained. However, it did not appear this 2 times. I wondered if the new update actually moved the opening of chest to another part of the game but I could not find it while searching for it for 10 minutes.

Please assist with this problem encountered

Thank you and have a nice day Standard smile

Time & date: June 24 GMT+8, 10.30 pm 

Message 33 of 64 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have two games, one on a Samsung galaxy note 10.1 and one on a ipod ios 11.4 . ive retired 1 sims on the android and 2 on the ios and both say they have not completed life goals, and didnt leave a heirloom. ios id is punnyplayer and android id is its_pikachus. I first retired a sims a few weeks ago and I noticed it. I asked a couple friends who play and they said it was a glitch, I since retired a few more in hope it would go away but it didnt give me a heirloom for those people either.  I contacted ea and they just told me ii was a known issue and said id get 25 heirloom tickets on my ios account, and I havent received anything. im hoping they fix this, ive never had an issue or glitch happen to one let alone 2 of my games. happy gaming.

Message 34 of 64 (1,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Today I retired 2 sims but I did not get heirloom from the retirement chest not even duplicate.

Message 35 of 64 (1,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well. I used 25 green and 25 purple and didn't get either chest. I have sims I want to retire but I'm afraid I won't get that chest either.

Message 36 of 64 (1,308 Views)

★★ Apprentice

have you guys tried connecting your account to EA or something?

Message 37 of 64 (1,259 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile Update - June 13th, 2018 Patch Notes

★★★ Newbie

I also bought using my blue tickets and retired a SIM and didn't receive my HEIRLOOMS???

Message 38 of 64 (1,240 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same thing just happened to me! Player ID 1003561559479
Message 39 of 64 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is my problem ive been having for the past 2 days.. whenever i retire a sim, it acts like im receiving a heirloom but it bounces away and i dont receive anything. also if i purchase any heirlooms, it does the same thing, no heirlooms, just bounces away.... this is a major bug that need to be fixed. im at level 40.. is anyone having this same issue?

Message 40 of 64 (1,178 Views)