@skfragilistic which iPhone do you use? 

Message 21 of 36 (1,036 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile not working after iOS update

★★★ Newbie

IPhone 8 Plus. Just updated to IOS 13. 

Message 22 of 36 (1,020 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile not working after iOS update

EA Live QV Team

We checked that device and doesn't give a crash for us. What is your player ID, does it show on the loading screen? 

Message 23 of 36 (1,009 Views)

Re: Game keeps crashing (mostly iOS)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Update: I upgraded my iPhone to an SE model and now I have zero problems so far.

Message 24 of 36 (996 Views)

@EpicRedly@skfragilistic and @FranieZee how is this issue going, any improvements? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 25 of 36 (859 Views)

★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 No... not really.

tkzsw and Lara Lane continue to fight against mistakes.
Quote by tkzsw: "It has become more bearable. Sometimes the game crashes only 3 times a day." ... I mean that's not bearable. And this happens if there's no event live. With a live event, it's getting worse.

Both of them can't use the izzy-part from the CAS.

Plus Lara explained if Emily drives to her home, a sound bug appears and emily drives while the truck stands in front of the house. Only a forced close helps for this bug.

I'm waiting for an answer from mystery. She had a new device and can use the izzy outfits since then.
Also waiting for mhahia.
Message 26 of 36 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717
I got an answer from mhahia.
She told me the problems are worse on the ipad, but it works fine with the iPhone 8. So it's a device problem. I think the same thing would happen if the other players changed their devices, too.
But is this the solution? Put the current device away and buy a new one? Apple products aren't that cheap.

Message 27 of 36 (835 Views)

No buying a new device just to play a game would be a bit excessive @EpicRedly. What kind of iPad did does she have?
I'm wondering in the Izzy and event issues come from connection issues, have both of them tested the game on mobile data vs WiFi?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 28 of 36 (824 Views)

★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717
mhahia has an iPad mini 2.
Lara plays only on wifi, because her iPad hasn't any connections to the mobile data.
And for tkzsw: It doesn't matter if she plays with wifi or mobile data. The problems are the same.
Message 29 of 36 (799 Views)

@EpicRedly  how are the issues at this point, we've seen some updates, did it fix anything?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 30 of 36 (654 Views)