[Closed] Game freezing during parties

by miater23

Original Post

Re: [Open] Game freezing during parties

★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717

I say “okay” because I haven’t gotten a party invite for nearly a week from anyone on my mutuals list.  Since the original issue that I was experiencing seem to strictly be limited to my friends’ parties, not getting any further party invites makes it a little harder to test. 

Message 81 of 98 (975 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Phantomlover1717  I have had parties with no chat or a very brief freeze on the chat (reported on another bug report) and I have had parties crash with the error 400 but none recently where the entire game freezes during the party.

Message 82 of 98 (946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717@SimGuruMaaike

I've been to multiple parties since the patch and haven't experienced the issue again. I'd say it's resolved at this point. Please thank the developers for me!

Message 83 of 98 (880 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@PaQuilter1 I agree that it is the best part of the game right now! I look forward to meeting new people and talking to friends and it is truly frustrating when the chat isn’t working!
Message 84 of 98 (874 Views)

★ Expert

Chat froze at my party. The party also froze several times. After level 10 it crashed and got the 400 notice. I was at another party where chat was not working. After level 10 another player reported that party crashed too. This issue is far from fixed

Message 85 of 98 (838 Views)

Message 86 of 98 (745 Views)

Also @khofacre, @jada24k, @BhoopiKat, @rmw8855 & @JulesDarling

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 87 of 98 (744 Views)

Hero

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

@miater23@Fuzzernutter@BlueWizardRob@brucegaretz@Greatlyn@jesamurai@PaQuilter1@Simmindipity@Iceangel917@WiFiveLiving@WinterStorms333@Sanasun@PlanetAuto@fratty123@fmiav@Hretha@Here4Snacks@SalixCat@pyng76@terogamusaudiHaz

Have you guys had this issue ever since you reported it?

I haven't had this issue lately. Instead there's the Error 400 issue which imo is critical.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 88 of 98 (735 Views)

That is good to hear, well not about the error. Which I see you've already found the post on, just for everyone else:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Party-no-longer-valid-Network-Error-400/m-p/7069876#M8569...

Linking to the post of SimGuruMaaike, who needs a bit more information on the issue. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 89 of 98 (717 Views)

★ Guide

Parties are working normally now; sometimes parties seem a bit laggy (my own included) but I have not had (or been to) a party that froze in a very long time. Thanks!

Message 90 of 98 (704 Views)