[Closed] Game freezing during parties

by miater23

Original Post

Re: Game freezing during parties?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Here4Snacks wrote:

Not a friend IRL sorry just in game and party chat screwed up after the first freeze (If I send a chat it also freezes the game.) it’s almost 2am for me and work starts at 7 so will get you the screenies tomorrow, sorry literally was logging off when I caught your reply however if you need the successful party it was @themummyof4 party 🎈 

@themummyof4's party crashed after I got in tho, not immediately but it is no longer working now 😢

But I still experience freezing at another party, a lot, after the patch. Had to force close the app, every time. I don’t think there’s any in Mumsy’s, unless you count the white screen.

Message 41 of 98 (1,069 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I just want to add a "Me Too"! 😢

Message 42 of 98 (1,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Version: 11.0.3.169545 / 11.0.1.168815-5tage.192_to_Patch-Stage.142+Lobb y @ 170266

Game updated today. Deleted app and reinstalled. Have gone already through all trouble shooting steps.
Player -ID: 1003403535473

Device: Samsung galaxy note tab S3 with Android 8

Thursday 21st june: Game freezes at wedding party 8:30 a.m. UTC +1.

I noticed there were already 15 guests including myself. 

Impossible to interact with one or several Sims. Only way to get out is force close the app. 

Got a picture of the house just in case you need it. 

Update Friday 22nd june: first party of the day same as yesterday.

Went to the second party since it was just starting at level 1. Had no problems with interactions. Chat was not available after a while. 

Hosted my own party and reached level 10 after 40 minutes. I  closed the game and came back two hours later. Got error 400 party not available. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 43 of 98 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Here4Snacks wrote: [………]

edit: there was a small update just now for me, might b3 th3 fix? [……]

Just giving feedback that both parties worked for me tonight. Looks like that tiny update to my game (thank you for repair) fixed the issue for me.

Message 44 of 98 (981 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It's not just the party freezing. The chat doesn't load either. We get this 👇 and it just shows loading. I had to go out and back in to get it to load.

Also, this is slightly strange but it censors the word "night" in the chat. We have to spell it "nite".  It bleeps the whole text with ***********. 

Message 45 of 98 (956 Views)

Hero

Yes, chat not loading happens now frequently in my game. 

Message 46 of 98 (948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike,

I am still experiencing party freezing post patch. I get it at the parties of mutuals and strangers as well.

Message 47 of 98 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Freezing was gone for quite a few days... thought it was fixed. Now it's happening again....

Message 48 of 98 (893 Views)

★★ Novice

I lost my party this week and now today it froze at a party.  Now it says I attended 2 parties today, but I can’t attend. 

Message 49 of 98 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is getting really bad. It is not possible to interact at all with other sims in parties. 

3:10 p.m. UTC +1 in case the time is important.

Screen freezes all the time. 

I am now wondering if the bubble bar has anything to do with this issue.

Message 50 of 98 (841 Views)