Re: [Open] Game freezing during parties

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 Did you get rewards from my party? See my message above this one to Sim Guru. 

Your sim would not show in my party until the last few minutes of the party. Even though you came in the party earlier, I could not see your sim while you were chatting with me. 

Message 61 of 98 (850 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Fuzzernutter I did! Level 10 rewards. ☺

Message 62 of 98 (847 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@Fuzzernutter Looks like I got there just in time. Thank you! 😊

Message 63 of 98 (844 Views)

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 Ok cool so at least my party did not crash like yours. 

There was another party on my list that I could not go to but I saw my sims faces disappear off their party. I'm guessing that player had the same issue as you where the whole party just disappeared and no rewards 

Message 64 of 98 (836 Views)

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 I ran out of stickers so I'll hit you up tomorrow. When I could finally see your sim , I had my sim become friends with your sim. I need to complete the sports friendship. Your sim and my sim were twinning at the party. Same jacket, same hair and stubble LOL I managed to take a picture. I'll post in the party thread 

Message 65 of 98 (832 Views)

★ Expert

@SimGuruMaaike I am adding this to my report on page 6 about my party. I forgot I took  a few pictures . My house is not cluttered with items. I'm at level 40 and still have 9 pieces of land to clear so I'm not playing the full lot. This is the first party I have had issues with and the first party I have thrown since the new update. I also forgot since the start of my party no action bubbles were working over Sims heads. I had to click on the sim to do interactions. The paintings for the studio party had no action bubbles either. The first picture you can see very few Sims yet I had allot more at my party that would go MIA. The second picture you can see Sims standing on the sidewalk and won't come in 

Message 66 of 98 (810 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@SimGuruMaaike I am adding this to my report on page 6 about my party. I forgot I took  a few pictures . My house is not cluttered with items. I'm at level 40 and still have 9 pieces of land to clear so I'm not playing the full lot. This is the first party I have had issues with and the first party I have thrown since the new update. I also forgot since the start of my party no action bubbles were working over Sims heads. I had to click on the sim to do interactions. The paintings for the studio party had no action bubbles either. The first picture you can see very few Sims yet I had allot more at my party that would go MIA. The second picture you can see Sims standing on the sidewalk and won't come in 

Can you create a new bug report for that issue? I know it is party related but it sounds different to the party freeze issue that is discussed in this thread. 

Message 67 of 98 (798 Views)

★ Expert

@SimGuruMaaike I can do that but It still might be the same issue? I was talking to @PaQuilter1 and @rmw8855 in party chat. PaQuilter had a hard time and rmw8855 told me my party started to crash on their end but they recovered. 

Message 68 of 98 (786 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@Fuzzernutter I did! Level 10 rewards. ☺

I attended @PaQuilter1's party.  It froze, then totally disappeared from my screen so I couldn't return to the party at all.  I did see it available again the next morning, but since I already attended I did not attend again.  Once party closed at level 10, I did not receive the level 10 rewards.  

Message 69 of 98 (783 Views)

★ Expert

@rmw8855 I was talking about my party acting all wonky and remember you telling me in chat my party almost crashed on you but you recovered. PaQuilter1 showed up at the end of my party after you left my party chat. I could not see her sim while she was in my party. Her sim finally became visible just before the party ended and she had left chat. 

Message 70 of 98 (775 Views)