Game freeze at parties

★★ Novice

Party freezes game

Message 51 of 98 (999 Views)

Re: Game freezing during parties?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I had a good run but reporting it’s happened again 😱

If I do any action it kills the game. When I arrive I notice some sims are frozen in a pose while others are moving around... unsure if that’s useful information or not but there is no rhyme nor reason behind this.

F625FEA1-8D5B-451C-A386-EDC5199D9303.png

Also are we going to get compensated at all for these missed out gems, simoleons + tickets? 

Message 52 of 98 (1,008 Views)

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 I tried to attend you party. The screen kept going white. I tried two different Sims. See pictures. It counted as one party for me even though none of my Sims we're able to see or interact at your party

Message 53 of 98 (981 Views)

Re: [Open] Game freezing during parties

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m throwing a concert party today and I’m afraid of it freezing on me.

Message 54 of 98 (965 Views)

★ Expert
Just an update @PaQuilter1 party is no longer showing on my party list. It has now completely gone as if it never existed.
Message 55 of 98 (962 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
USER ID 1003419376969

I just tried to attend a second party today when the game immediately crashed/froze before I entered the party. When I tried to go back to the party after rebooting the game, I was locked out of the party! It’s saying “the daily party limit has been reached”. So the game just robbed me of one of my 2 daily party invites? Can someone please look into this?
Message 56 of 98 (952 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all,

Can you start your game now (close it first if you are currently playing it), then close it and start it up again for the second time. After you've done that, can you let us know if you get any freezes when you're at a party?

The game does have to be started twice to make sure any changes we made are applied. If you want to make sure you're on the right version, this is the full version number that you should see in your about screen: 11.0.3.169545 / 11.0.1.168815-Stage_192_to_Patch-Stage_142_to_Lobby_138_to_Stage_165 @ 171851 

Message 57 of 98 (936 Views)

Hero

Thanks for taking care of this issue. 

I have to wait until tomorrow as I have already tried to send my sims  to two parties already. 

I'l post results ASAP.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 58 of 98 (930 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SimGuruMaaike I did what you said and restarted the game twice and was able to re-enter both parties that I had attended with no problems. The chat is still lagging though.

Having said that, something weird happened when I re-entered one of my friend's parties. Both my Sims were at the same party at the same time. It happened at the same time a "Surprise" popped up. I know we usually only can see one Sim at a time at a party so I thought I should let you know. Plus, I don't know if it's "Party" or "Surprise" related.

Thank you for all your hard work fixing this problem. Parties and the chat are a highlight of the game. ☺

Message 59 of 98 (905 Views)

★ Expert

@SimGuruMaaike I threw a studio party today and weird things were happening. I'm on the correct patch number.  I'm on android os 7. Player ID  1003689975665 

Sims were disappearing from my party and not coming back. I would shut down my game some would show back up but not all. Sometimes no sims would be there. This went on a few times. No sims, some sims. Towards the end of the party the few sims that turned back up would not come in the house and they were all standing on the sidewalk. At one point I talked to someone at the party in chat and they told be my party froze. The party did complete and I received rewards 

Message 60 of 98 (903 Views)