Re: Can't move stuff - red glitch

by SrtnnxDpmn

Original Post

Can’t place items : sims mobile

★★ Newbie
I keep getting an error where no matter what I purchase or where I try to put it I can not place any items in the game. It eventually passes after restarting it a few times. But then it will happen again. Anyone else having this issue)
Message 31 of 71 (2,437 Views)

Re: Can’t place items : sims mobile

★★★ Novice
I also get the same error. I hope there is a fix.
Message 32 of 71 (2,421 Views)

★★★ Novice
It happens when Sims are having babies. Tested it a few times.
Message 33 of 71 (2,529 Views)

Re: Can’t place items : sims mobile

It sounds a bit like this known issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Can-t-move-objects/td-p/6686956

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 34 of 71 (2,403 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile - Move Stuff

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have this problem to- I even video’d it- but it’s an unsupported file type for upload here - but I had to have proof - I knew people would question it.
It’s * the second you pick up your own stuff/ it turns red - as if the game is disallowing it to be placed back where it just was - let alone anywhere else in your home or outside. No amount of turning the item , or people being around, pr windowless walls, or any other thing helped - the only way to get the item back where it was , is to cancel. No new items can be placed. If you put it away- you cannot RE place it . It sucks
Message 35 of 71 (2,485 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile - Move Stuff

★★★★★ Newbie

I've had this issue as well,

It happens when my sims are both performing actions and idle.

Player ID is 1002929449024

Message 36 of 71 (2,416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have also verified that this happens only to me when I try to redecorate while they are busy having babies. 

Message 37 of 71 (2,356 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't move objects

★★★★★ Novice
I have the same issue. Hope it can be fixed.
Message 38 of 71 (2,324 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My ID

Message 39 of 71 (2,323 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing information, screenshots and your player IDs with us! That's really helpful!

If you have your game updated and you are still having issues to place anything in your houses, could you please let us know?

@SrtnnxDpmn, you seem to be unable to place the counter, but just in that spot, is that right? Try to remove the books from the counter and then place it again, that should help Standard smile

Thank you!
-Mai
Message 40 of 71 (4,628 Views)