by Player_pfg890b8

Original Post

Highlighted

[Closed] Can't become Fashion Icon

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphone xs max
OS Version 12.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Option to become Fashion Icon is greyed out - says I'm already in that event.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Cyprus
Additional feedback

I reached Trendsetter 94% in the fashion career and I want to become Fashion Icon (start the next story chapter) but it is greyed out and says that my sim is in this event already. Am I missing something???? 

Message 1 of 10 (1,681 Views)

Re: Can't become Fashion Icon

Is your Sim actually in an event already? How are things now?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 10 (1,636 Views)

story reaches level 10 but doesn't count as finished

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Mate 10 Lite
OS Version Android 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 100
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk it's kins of specific
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy
Additional feedback

My sim reached the level 10 of the fashion career. When, however, I had him do the event to proceed to the next chapter, the bug that randomly changes the event going on occured (which is a bug that has happened to me very often in the past days). Now the event is marked as going on, my sim can't reach 100% and finish the story, no matter how many other shifts i have him take.

Message 3 of 10 (1,647 Views)

Re: story reaches level 10 but doesn't count as finished

★★ Novice
i didn't finish writing my player id, sorry, it's 1003980777851
Message 4 of 10 (1,643 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't become Fashion Icon

★★★ Novice

I also experienced this problem 2 days ago, my sim was full on level 10 of the fashion career but the final story chapter never appeared.  I just kept doing standard shifts until out of the blue my sim was promoted to fashion icon status without my doing the event 

Message 5 of 10 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, only with a relationship - I'm at level 10, my sim isn't in another event. But when I want to complete the story, the option isn't available. Only hangouts. I really wantto finish this story and retire this sim. It's really frustrating.

Message 6 of 10 (1,433 Views)

@JanickaOrionka@Player_pfg890b8@Nighyon & @RayneInATeacup have you seen any improvements on this issue?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 10 (1,304 Views)

Haven't seen any new reports on this issue, nor did I get any replies. Closing this post, please let me know if this is still or again an issue so I can reopen the report. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 10 (1,121 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having this problem now. My sim is on level 8 and I completed the even for her to get to level 9 of her career but it says she is already in the event. It’s been a couple of days, and it’s still an issue. I’ve also had her work multiple shifts since then and still nothing.

Message 9 of 10 (758 Views)

EA DICE Team
@JordanReavis I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with The Sims Mobile, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (736 Views)