[Closed] Building got locked after buying

by HoshinoMiki

Original Post

Re: Fashion Studio Wont Unlock after Purchasing

@CalJame sadly this is a known bug. I've merged your post with the bug report on it.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 21 of 50 (1,290 Views)

Re: Fashion Studio Wont Unlock after Purchasing

★★★★ Expert

I had the same thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago with the medical building, which was a very expensive building to have to buy twice.

ID#1003565723182

Message 22 of 50 (1,267 Views)

Re: Cant start ASOS Fashion Chellenge

★★★ Novice

This is how my fashion studio looks right now except without the ASOS thing. I can’t access it or start a deer there. I’ve reported it and even opened a case about it but they haven’t been able to sort it out yet.

Message 23 of 50 (1,215 Views)

Re: [Open] Building got locked after buying

★★★ Novice

I’ve contacted EA about it but they don’t have a solution yet😟

Message 24 of 50 (1,214 Views)

Culinary career issues

★★★ Newbie

I cant start the culinary career, actually I cant even get in the restaurant. I have unlocked the restaurant a while back and used it for a wedding event. Now I cant get in for some reason. Can someone please help?

Message 25 of 50 (1,150 Views)

Re: Culinary career issues

★★★ Newbie

Still no solution to this?

Message 26 of 50 (1,112 Views)

Re: Culinary career issues

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, we can't help with this here on the forums. If you experienced any of your buildings re-locking, please, get in contact with one of our advisers.

@meokmul, I would recommend contacting again, as it seems there was some kind of misunderstanding there Frown

Please, make sure to select 'Technical support' as the option when selecting the topic of your help request. More details on how to contact here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 27 of 50 (1,097 Views)

Health Center content lost

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) SAMSUNG Galaxy S8+
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003429923521
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit the Waterfront with any sim
What do you expect to see? Health center can perform tasks
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Taiwan
Additional feedback

No padlock available to unlock the building.
Health Center does not have any equipment.

Message 28 of 50 (1,149 Views)

Health Center content lost

★★★ Newbie

No padlock available to unlock the building.
Health Center does not have any equipment.
Player ID : 1003429923521

Message 29 of 50 (1,028 Views)

I can’t see Agency’s lock icon in the downtwon

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone x
OS Version Ios 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003529883193
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can see it on accessing my game account.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country South korea
Additional feedback

PlayerID:1003529883193 PlayerName:안젤라 Hello, I have some problem in game. I was 35 level and I already unlocked the downtown. I’m not unlock a Agency building in the downtown because too expensive to opening a Agency building. But now I can’t unlock Agency building. A lock UI button on Agency building is disappeared. I tried re-installed the app and connected the game using same account in other devices(iPad, iPhoneX). I can’t unlock the Agency, can’t see a lock icon in game’s UI. I’d like you to solve this problem. Have a good day, Thanks.

Message 30 of 50 (962 Views)