by hellepelle23

Original Post

[GTW] Cloning then walks off to look at sculptures

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let your science sim use the cloning machine and wait till the cloning is complete
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time my science sims is cloning something with the cloning machine, my sim walks away to look at a sculpture
What do you expect to see? That my science sim wont walk away to look at the darn sculptures
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Everytime my science Sims is using the cloning machine at their science job, they walks away after the cloning process is complete to look at some sculptures at their work. Its really annoying when you're not finish using the cloning machine, and then your sims walks away.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (685 Views)

Re: Cloning then walks off to look at sculptures

Hero
@hellepelle23 Does your Sim have any deco likes that could account for the behavior ? Is it always the same Statue ?

Have you tested without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (646 Views)

Hero
@hellepelle23 Does the sim have a like for the deco style ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (622 Views)

★ Apprentice

Don't know. Where do I find the deco likes?

No it's different sculptures my sim want to look at. Yes i have tested without mods/CC

Message 4 of 8 (595 Views)

Hero
@hellepelle23 in the likes panel. or in CAS

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (582 Views)

Hero
@hellepelle23 Did you get a chance to check if it's deco they like ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (553 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have checked the like panel, but my sim doesn't have a like in sculptures or things like that. I tried to start a new game and choose the sciences carrier again, but that didn't work either, my sim is still walking off to look at some sculptures after they have cloned an object.

Message 7 of 8 (552 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes i have checked, and they don't have any likes of any deco  

Message 8 of 8 (542 Views)