Cloning the GDI KODIAK

by stewcrane77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cloning the GDI KODIAK

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version 12.4
What is your Player ID? Stewcrane77
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Cloning a kodiak only gets you 20 pieces. Cloning Blue cards yield 30 pieces do they not?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to clone a Kodiak
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Canada

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version 12.4
What is your Player ID?
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Cloning a blue card only gets you 20 cards not 30 like the cloning page says.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clone a “blue” GDI kodiak I was at 160 pieces and only got 20 after cloning. I’m now at 180
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Canada

Message 1 of 3 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cloning the GDI KODIAK

★★★★★ Guide

The free cloning chamber only hands out 20 rare or 2 epic cards. Its the purchasable cloning chambers that have this 1.5x multiplier. I don't know how many cards you'd get if you use the common ones. Wish they had an epic cloning chamber that's free, can be used once a week and has a 3x multiplier.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (497 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

The free cloning chamber only hands out 20 rare or 2 epic cards. Its the purchasable cloning chambers that have this 1.5x multiplier. I don't know how many cards you'd get if you use the common ones. Wish they had an epic cloning chamber that's free, can be used once a week and has a 3x multiplier.

Message 2 of 3 (498 Views)

★★ Novice

I was not aware of that. Good to know.

thanks

Message 3 of 3 (493 Views)