Re: Cloning lab - counting?

by nsk428dh6gm6

Original Post

Cloning lab - counting?

★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 5
OS Version 12
What is your Player ID? Same
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Just ran a match battle and had to leave the phone. I lost, of course, but when checking the cloning lab, I was at 14/30 battles before and 14/30 after. Why? Does it only count wins? Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clone a unit, battle without doing anything, Check if cloning advances
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clone a unit, battle without doing anything, Check if cloning advances
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 5s
OS Version 12
What is your Player ID? Same as in other thread
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Just ran a match battle and had to leave the phone. I lost, of course, but when checking the cloning lab, I was at 14/30 battles before and 14/30 after. Why? Does it only count wins?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clone a unit, battle without doing anything, Check if cloning advances
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @nsk428dh6gm6,

There is a minimum criteria that needs to be reached in order for your battle to count for the cloning lab. It's likely that you didn't reach that criteria, which is why the number of battles didn't change.

Message 2 of 3 (376 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Makes sense & good to know.

Would it be possible / allowed to find out these minimum requirements?

Message 3 of 3 (341 Views)