Clock issues (time increasing, no energy recharge,...)

by MysteriousKat

Original Post

Re: ASOS Activities Timer Is Increasing...Please Fix ASAP

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I have this problem too but it's not just the ASOS, but I have noticed it's happened since the ASOS event. I will send my sim off with a task leave them, come back 6 hours later and the game has not progressed (i.e energy level still 1 after 6 hours and task bar not moved). I have completely close the game and restarted the phone and it keeps happening. My only thought would be to uninstall the game and re install but would I lose my progress doing this
Message 41 of 84 (664 Views)

Re: Clock issues (time increasing, no energy recharge,...)

★★★★ Novice

Having this same issue. Also sometimes an issue where I will leave an event running which says that it has 3 hours to go, but when I come back 3 hours later, nothing has happened and I have to start all over again. With all these glitches, I hope that they are going to give us an extension or some other way to get the photography awards, as I am not sure that I will get the rewards otherwise, and will be really irritated. 

Message 42 of 84 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My daily Quests will not reset. My game does not progress time in the background. How are we supposed to get the content for the ASOS event if the game isn't even running. Trying really hard to unlock the careers and stories. I logged on hours later and my sims had no energy and the events still had 3 hours remaining.
Message 43 of 84 (657 Views)

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform: Android
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy A8+ SM-A730F, Android Version 7.1.1.
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002967881800
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any timed activity in the game. 
What do you expect to see? The timer on the activities progressing normally.
Connection Type: Wifi
Please select your region: Oceania
Additional feedback:

I am experiencing the following:

- Quest timers leap ahead and spontaneously finish missions.

- Quest cooldowns spontaneously reset to zero, allowing me to restart missions instantly.

- Energy regen has stalled. 

- Hard reset helps sometimes but not always.

I have stopped playing as soon as I noticed the glitch, to avoid being accused of cheating. I got to level 40 naturally without using any exploits (aside from buying an embarrassing amount of Sim Cash), and have almost completed the ASOS mission without them as well. 

Message 44 of 84 (642 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

The gnomes should be behaving now, please close your game completely again and when you open it now, it should show you the correct timers in the game Standard smile 

Thank you all for your patience!

Message 45 of 84 (2,450 Views)

★★ Pro
Holding steady for last 45 minutes or so. Right before that had to reset again after 10 minutes. At least I feel like I might get to the photography career now and one event let me replay it again after just completing it- the marketing one so not too many ASOS coins but very bit helps with the glitches. Thanks!
Message 46 of 84 (603 Views)

★ Guide
thank you for the advice Standard smile

my sims stuck at asos fashion event, it stuck in the asos runaway show and not finished their task and also I can't do nothing to him to do another task or move to home etc. it still around 5 hr remaining and the time counter also stop.

when I force close the first time, it still not work, i restart my phone it still not work. when I force close again.. it stil not work. but then I try to ignore him and do another activity on my other sims. suddenly my stuck sims give code the event is finished not only the task. when I return to my stuck sims, yeap the pink V appear so I can finished the event. this bug annoying yet it give me advantage to finished the event without give any energy hehehe.

hope this bug will fix soon Standard smile
Message 47 of 84 (590 Views)

Re: Sims mobile: Tasks not advancing & energy not accumulating

★★★ Newbie
See I had the same problem as you but discovered if I got out of it and back in it after a couple of times the events would finish no matter how long it was. I made about 20,000 simoleons in one day.
Message 48 of 84 (574 Views)

★ Guide

Nice one Nerd

Message 49 of 84 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Now that’s a glitch if he happy to have! Hahahaha!
Message 50 of 84 (564 Views)