Clock issues (time increasing, no energy recharge,...)

by MysteriousKat

Original Post

Re: ASOS Activities Timer Is Increasing...Please Fix ASAP

★ Novice
My timers have jumped up to 24 hours. With so few days left this is a horrible problem.
Message 11 of 84 (1,548 Views)

★ Novice
Wow, just reopened the app from force close and they went up further....
Message 12 of 84 (1,542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It does sort of work, when I force quit the app the timers go back to normal (sometimes have to force quit more than once to get them to go back). After a while though they go back to 24hrs plus again. My sims hobby/job/relationship quest timers sometimes stop when this happens too. I already missed the first four days of this event because the app kept crashing so this is pretty disappointing. 

Message 13 of 84 (1,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue. The party timers are over 1 day as well.

**Update: I tried force closing the app again, which set the timers back to normal ,but wiped out a new rivalry I had started today. Then less than 5 minutes later the timers are back up to over 1 day on ASOS event activities and my party timer.

I also no longer have a long term rivalry that I had with another sim, it was level 8 and now that sim no longer appears on my contacts, the relationship is gone completely Frown 

Very frustrating 

Message 14 of 84 (1,368 Views)

Sims frozen during event

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Moto e4 plus
OS Version ?
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003667183522
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sometimes when my Sims are doing events, they appear to get stuck on one action. Tapping on one suggests the current action will take many hours (e. G. 17) to complete, even though the event is only 1 hour. In the attachment photo all 3 sims should be doing short events, but I can't do anything with any of them for no apparent reason.
What do you expect to see? The action being completed within 10 secs or similar
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country UK
Additional feedback

We
Message 15 of 84 (1,293 Views)

Re: Sims frozen during event

★★★ Novice
Just to expand, all 3 of my Sims are stuck doing the last action I asked them to (one a relationship action, 2 on hobby actions) and the non player sims on the house are also frozen. It's a bit eerie!
Message 16 of 84 (1,291 Views)

Game Glitched!

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this before or not. But when I logged in today (woke up and got onto sims mobile), my sims hadn't completed their jobs yet and I didn't have energy to use!

I also got notifications saying that they finished their tasks but when I came on, it was reset.

I checked the ASOS fashion tab and had really long hours on it! Its usually 6 hours each and now theyre up to 16 hours!

This will put me VERY behind on the event and I'm angry!

Somebody please help! 

Message 17 of 84 (1,297 Views)

Glitched Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6S
OS Version 11.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003607168344
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to find it. I just opened it up today and encountered it.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America
Additional feedback

I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this before or not. But when I logged in today (woke up and got onto sims mobile), my sims hadn't completed their jobs yet and I didn't have energy to use!

I also got notifications saying that they finished their tasks but when I came on, it was reset.

I checked the ASOS fashion tab and had really long hours on it! Its usually 6 hours each and now theyre up to 16 hours!

This will put me VERY behind on the event and I'm angry!

Somebody please help! 

Message 18 of 84 (1,287 Views)

Re: Set my Sim to work, go back hours later and it's as though they've just star

★★★ Novice

Player ID:  1003526735500

I am on my 4th time with this issue and it's really frustrating as I play a LOT and three of the times it's been during the ASOS event.  I'm missing out on a lot of chances to get event currency and I'm going to miss out on a lot of content.

I thought maybe it had something to do with the daily reset so I didn't send sims to start their jobs until after reset but it still did it this morning.  I also have tried both exiting the app and leaving the app running (but not active on the screen) and I've had the jobs not progress.

As far as I can tell, my game is fully updated.

Message 19 of 84 (1,326 Views)

Re: Game Glitched!

★★★★ Novice
Yes my game is all 20 Hours. I just reported it.
Message 20 of 84 (1,282 Views)