Re: [Open] Hours pass but Sims don't finish their work

by Sjacka264

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issues! I send my Sims to work, social, hobby events. When i check back when the should be done, they don't have any progress and the energy hasn't refilled!!! Also with the ASOS event, when the bug occurs the the reset times show "1day" or "22hours" etc.
Message 31 of 84 (807 Views)

Re: Sims mobile: Tasks not advancing & energy not accumulating

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I'm having that issue now, it says I have 1 day and 1 hour on all my events but that isn't true, I should only have a few hours before they are available again and now 1 of my sims is stuck, says she is busy and that she is talking to another sim for 23 hours! Help please!
This issue is gonna mess with the event and make me not complete it!

Also I'm not getting notifications when they are done I'm assuming that's because they are taking hours n hours to do a 45 minute task
Message 32 of 84 (805 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I have started having these same issues today which is interfering with the ASOS challenge Frown
Message 33 of 84 (799 Views)

Re: ASOS Activities Timer Is Increasing...Please Fix ASAP

★★★★★ Novice
What's up with all these bugs all the time?! Ugh...I just opened the game after 9 hours and the hobbie events etc are still the same (meaning that the timer says still 3-6 hours) AND the Asos events' timers say like +20 hours! I think you guys really should give us more time (my game says there's still 6 days to completr the Asos event) to finish the event or give us those Asos coins.
Message 34 of 84 (813 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Aaaaaand again! Checked my game last time around 4pm. And now when I went back to the game after 9 hours the sims are still doing their hobbies etc. I really think this game has potential but first it needs to work properly!

Btw, I also have that ASOS event timer problem. Please fix it and give us more time.
Message 35 of 84 (788 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all, we're working on getting the gnomes out of our servers and have them stop messing with the clocks, we'll let you know as soon as we know more! In the mean time, as a workaround you can try closing your game completely (also in the background) and then loading the game again.

Message 36 of 84 (874 Views)

★★ Pro
Me too! I actually bought the $4.99 sims cash plus jewels option yesterday to speed up ASOS events because I want the photography career and it was less than buying enough cash for a 4th Sim. Now the timers are up over a day to do ASOS events again. Forced quit and it resolved the “stuck at the jobs with zero energy for an hour” but not the ASOS timers. Please extend the event long enough to cover the glitches. Especially when some of us have spent really $$$ to get to the photography career.
Message 37 of 84 (783 Views)

★★★ Novice

Force close did not work for me now it says I have to wait 1 day and so many hours. This is crazy!

Message 38 of 84 (782 Views)

EA app Team
I've merged several posts into this thread, as all of you are having issues related to the clock. Please, read the post by SimGuruMaaike above. We will post here if we have any news for you.

You might need to try restarting more than once, @papergirl571. Please, make sure to be closing the game completely.

Message 39 of 84 (778 Views)

Re: Sims mobile: Tasks not advancing & energy not accumulating

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
I’m not having the stuck sims problem but I am having the same other problems with no tasks progression since last night, no reset on my energy refresh (bed,shower etc) and the ASOS events haven’t reset either. Oh and my sims started with 2pts energy this morning! 😞
Message 40 of 84 (779 Views)